Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LOTRO nominated RPG of the Year award.

The Lord of the Rings Online has been nominated for Voodoo Extreme’s RPG of the Year award!

Head on over to the Voodoo Extreme website to cast your vote.

http://ve3d.ign.com/poll/187/GOTY-RPG

Playing: World of Warcraft.
Played: Lord of the Rings Online, Starwars Galaxies.
Tried: Starwars the Old Republic, Everquest 2, Guild Wars, Vanguard, Age of Conan, Aion.

Comments

• QuinguQuingu Member Posts: 400

vanguard and TB not getting many votes ;P

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,505

What the heck, I voted for LotRO.....

well, because other than VG I had not played any of the other games.... heck, I've never even heard of "Witcher"

dg

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• StrayfeStrayfe Member UncommonPosts: 199

That's a rigged poll if I ever saw one.  Nobody I know has heard of this "Witcher" game.  It's not even on the shelves at the Best Buy where my friend works, so I dunno.

• starstar Member Posts: 1,101

Originally posted by Strayfe

That's a rigged poll if I ever saw one.  Nobody I know has heard of this "Witcher" game.  It's not even on the shelves at the Best Buy where my friend works, so I dunno.
    WTF?

The Witcher was one of the most anticipated RPGs of the year... And if it's not on the shelves, it's probably sold out... :P

But I voted for Mass Effect, the world needs more SciFi RPGs.

• CzzarreCzzarre Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,742
  • SutterSutter Member UncommonPosts: 35

Game of the year? Must have missed something in the short time I played that empty game

If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first. I'm too busy acting like I'm not naive I've seen it all, I was here first. -Very Ape- Nirvana

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,505

Originally posted by star.buck

Originally posted by Strayfe

WTF?

The Witcher was one of the most anticipated RPGs of the year... And if it's not on the shelves, it's probably sold out... :P

But I voted for Mass Effect, the world needs more SciFi RPGs.

Well, considering that the game was just released.....

( It was released in Europe on October 26, 2007 and in the US on October 30, 2007.[

its rather surprising that it would be at the top of the polls......  and I just found a preview about the game from earlier this year...which is why I forgot about it...didn't seem all that interesting....

But hey, it was a slow year.....

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• Die_ScreamDie_Scream Member Posts: 1,785

I vote EQ2.

Witcher is ok, fun because its pretty adult, but no RPG of the year.

• JestorRodoJestorRodo Member UncommonPosts: 2,642

I will be voting for Lord -  SOE gets nothing because you are only $$$ to them and even then they don't care about you... their bread and butter.

Unaware of the Jestor?
    http://about.me/JestorRodo/

Friends enjoy his classic Vblog - https://www.facebook.com/GoodOldReliableNathan

• AckbarNLAckbarNL Member Posts: 458
    Originally posted by Die_Scream

I vote EQ2.
    Witcher is ok, fun because its pretty adult, but no RPG of the year.

EQ2? that game has been released years agow...?

Playing: World of Warcraft.
    Played: Lord of the Rings Online, Starwars Galaxies.
    Tried: Starwars the Old Republic, Everquest 2, Guild Wars, Vanguard, Age of Conan, Aion.