Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Random question

Mak-A-VeliMak-A-Veli Member Posts: 18

I've been wondering lately

When the official game is released, will you have to pay or will it still be f2p?

If anyone knows please tell me.  Thanks.

Comments

• khartokhar3khartokhar3 Member UncommonPosts: 486

they always said its f2p 4ever. so dont worry

• ValiumSummerValiumSummer Member Posts: 1,008

Free to play unless you want to...

Increase your inventory size.

Have a permanent mount (currently 300,000 dill per day or 8,000,000 a month for a temporary one)

You recover health and mana very slowly in this game forcing you to buy a lot of potions.   Potions in turn will only stack in groups of 5.   With just the default bag space you end up loading up about half your inventory just for potions... HOWEVER... for the low low price of just $14 you can buy a stack of 5000 potions that you can have go off automatically at the desired health rate.

With few exeptions the mobs are paired with a ranged damage dealer that will grind down your health, regardless of your level ... forcing you to use more health potions.

Then the leveling gets so painfully slow that you find yourself eyeballing  the 20% leveling talisman.    Only $1.40 a day or $7.00 for two weeks etc!

Once you have used up your stat reset or your skill reset, you'll have to pay REAL cash to do that again.     To pay for a complete skill reset is around $14.00.

Once you get to higher levels you start to see the futility in this game.   Slow painful grind and very little content.  

Its only redeeming qualities are in my opinion the armor sets, the fight animations, and the PVP.

If you groove on pvp mostly... you can have a lot of fun... but you'll still be forced to enter "The Grind".

• kola_666kola_666 Member UncommonPosts: 42

....free FOREVER....no fee...........