Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is it me or does this game lag?

itsjacksonitsjackson Member Posts: 2

whenever i play this game, the mouse gets all laggy like its teleporting. and wen i got on my char, which is a girl but i wish it was a guy because i want a hunter, i always end up dcing. i have all the requirements. may it be because i dont have service pack 2? cause i cant download it because my comps counterfeit or something.

Comments

• khartokhar3khartokhar3 Member UncommonPosts: 486

if u are from europe then its "normal" that u lag.

but many americans have much lag too. this is the biggest problem that the game have yet

• itsjacksonitsjackson Member Posts: 2

oh im from the us. haha thanks :D but wut about me dcing every min? o.o

• khartokhar3khartokhar3 Member UncommonPosts: 486

yeah thats the result of the lag. a lot of ppl have the same problem. but if u want know more about this just go on the game forum.

btw the servers are closed right now so u cant log in anyways

• K.o.v.eK.o.v.e Member Posts: 227

When I played I wasent that incredibly laggy but I still got disconnected quite often..

The reason I quit is when I would get disconnected the entire game shuts down and thats very frusterating. If they were to ever fix that problem then I would certaintly come back.

• kola_666kola_666 Member UncommonPosts: 42

Yea  this is a common problem in 2Moons,but Acclaim is working hard to solve this...I hope...After the last patch the things are a bit better....so enjoy the game and don't forget....it's still BETA...