Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This game is free... Is it a grindfest???

3ddyt3ddyt Member Posts: 20

Being honest here, is this game like SRO where you get a quest and its kill 300 of these or collect 100 of these??

Intrigued... Might play it :)

Thanks!

Edward thomas

Comments

• BadSpockBadSpock Member UncommonPosts: 7,979

To answer your question honestly:

"Is it a grindfest???"

Yes.

• taramirtaramir Member UncommonPosts: 74

It is a grind but it doesnt have quests like that. You only get one quest every time you level, and they are to kill x amount of monsters or collect x items, but they arent on the scale of killing 300.

The grind is how you make it. If you arent interested in maxing all of your PTs and only going for what you use it isnt that bad really. If you're like me and like to max every PT every level then it is a big grind.

• Timberwolf0Timberwolf0 Member Posts: 424

Yup, and boring too. As in kill robot that's the same as the other but GREEN or 50% larger.

• ArmoredPinoyArmoredPinoy Member UncommonPosts: 22

Yea, believe it or not but this game is pretty much grindfest. In fact, isn't technically all MMORPGs out there are Grindfests? No duh.. O_O

• OlsonatorOlsonator Member Posts: 61

some of you are over exagerating. it's mostly only kill 10-20 enemies and collect 5-10 items. It's nto too much of a gring to me really you do have fun while doing your quests.

• NinixNinix Member Posts: 190
    Originally posted by Olsonator

some of you are over exagerating. it's mostly only kill 10-20 enemies and collect 5-10 items. It's nto too much of a gring to me really you do have fun while doing your quests.

when u want 2 lvl. = u grind grind grind and grind. quests are grind... but that doesnt really matter.. coz the game is awsome... at the start,, it might seem a bit dull.. but when u reack lvl 30 and c ur char growing and becomming stronger.. the game gets amazingly addicting. and u just wanna keep on playing. going 2 chip wars. lead ur race 2 victory..

• ProtestProtest Member UncommonPosts: 159

yes. it is a heavy grinder.

“We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started... and know the place for the first time.”
    -T.S. Eliot

• SionedSioned Member UncommonPosts: 135

It depends on what you actually xompare it with. If you compare RFO with 9 Dragons for example than you would say No its not a grindfest. If you compare it to WoW than yes it is a grindfest.

You hit level 50 in about 8-10 weeks with 3 hours playing a day. The current cap is level 55 but the last 5 levels take about additional 6 month. Infact i dont even know someone who is level 55.

The game is heavy PVP oriented. You can be of use in PVP around level 40-45+.

• AseenusAseenus Member UncommonPosts: 1,844

yes...it is a grindfest... have fun lol

• WSIMikeWSIMike Member Posts: 5,564

Originally posted by Timberwolf0

Yup, and boring too. As in kill robot that's the same as the other but GREEN or 50% larger.

Hmm.. so far I haven't had to kill a repeat of any one mob type... again, so far. I'm sure it'll happen eventually, but so far, nope.

There is a degree of grinding but, as has been said, it's minimal. The most mobs I've had to kill for any one quest was 20. That's *nothing* compared to other MMOs where the # can go well over 100.. and that's only of one type of mob, as part of one quest.

That said, model/asset reuse is common in all games, MMO or otherwise. If it's to be considered a flaw, then it's a flaw in every MMO I've played to date.

"If you just step away for a sec you will clearly see all the pot holes in the road,
    and the cash shop selling asphalt..."
    - Mimzel on F2P/Cash Shops

• BOYVIRGO666BOYVIRGO666 Member Posts: 158

its a grind but after lvl 35 you do alot of pvp and you learn to love this game

genius inside insanity