Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

did they do something to make pvp more interesting?

i quit after KoS release...

does pvp make sense nowadays?

hows the pop on nagafen or the euro pvp server ( does darathar even still exist ?)

thx in advance

Comments

• Jeff44Jeff44 Member Posts: 459

EQ2 is one of the best fantasy MMO's (in my opinion) and the fact of the matter is that it was never designed to be a PVP game. All that stuff was added as an afterthought and the argument could be made that it was a waste of time and good programming. I doubt that EQ2 will ever be able to satisfy the PVP crowd out there (not that anything else can, if you read their comments in various forums).

You can find better PVP environments online, if that is what you enjoy.

user
  • MoiraeMoirae Member RarePosts: 3,318

The game is not balanced for pvp. If thats what you're looking for, EQ2 isn't the place to get it. I hope they never balance for it. EQ2 is supposed to be PvE. If it wasn't, it wouldn't be called "EVERquest".

• MmoseaotterMmoseaotter Member Posts: 163

I actually like the pvp in many ways. The only problem at moment is at low levels twinks kill you.

I like how an item can drop off you when you die and some money does.

You might like to try it out man.

Be cool to people, and try and stay cool that way you never have to regret making someone feel bad. Don't take what ya got granted because some people never get to feel happy. We get to play these great MMOs and surf a good site. Be thankful for what ya got and next time ya feel down imagine a fat sea otter waddling with a pillow and a night cap. Bam! smiles!

• HricaHrica Member UncommonPosts: 1,129

EQ2 is not a pvp game

• xcaliburxcalibur Member Posts: 571

If you liked to get ganked repeatidly and mercilessly and having the gankers be rewarded...then this is the game for you :)