Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nimrodel Server- a cry for help...

BACONXBACONX Member UncommonPosts: 253

I'm currently on Nimrodel and perhaps it is a nuance of that particular server but I find getting a group virtually impossible at times.  I'm a level 50 Minstrel and one would think raids and fellowships would be all around but nope- nothing.  I tried Nimrodel alliance and it worked out okay but I guess even kin collaborations are at an all time low.

Is it just me or is the game seeing a lack of logged on players? Should i find a new server or is this universal?

Comments

• bluealien1bluealien1 Member Posts: 526

Originally posted by BACONX

I'm currently on Nimrodel and perhaps it is a nuance of that particular server but I find getting a group virtually impossible at times.  I'm a level 50 Minstrel and one would think raids and fellowships would be all around but nope- nothing.  I tried Nimrodel alliance and it worked out okay but I guess even kin collaborations are at an all time low.
    Is it just me or is the game seeing a lack of logged on players? Should i find a new server or is this universal?
    Most people prefer to group with kinmates and kinmates only, people they know that they can rely on.

If you are in need of a raiding kinship, such as Legends, contact me on one of my characters, Tolbluegar or Tolbluedar ingame, I am on Nimrodel.

• CzzarreCzzarre Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,742

Yea, solo and pickups are getting harder ...in all MMORPGs. I would find a good group/kin to fight alongside.

Torrential

Originally posted by Czzarre

Yea, solo and pickups are getting harder ...in all MMORPGs. I would find a good group/kin to fight alongside.
    Torrential

Yep, PUGs are just not where people want to be, whatever the reason of theirs is.

• saveit11saveit11 Member Posts: 31

I think Nimrodel is also one of the least populated servers as well, since it is being suggested to new players as one of the places to go. That may just be pure assumption on my part, but from what I've heard it's fairly empty. On Elendilmir, we kind of get lucky because we've got a good US population, plus we're the official Oceanic server, which means there is usually something going on in the game at all times.

• TechleoTechleo Member Posts: 1,984

Meneldor is pretty damned packed as is my primary server which frankly doesnt need any more players lol. Already to packed as is hehe. I think on my primary server I see between 100 to 200 players at any given time in Bree. About 20 asking for a group. Most of the groups I get in are just from running into people in the same area as my quest. Never really had a problem with grouping though since Im a bard.

• graillgraill Member Posts: 257

sadly your searches for pugs or fillins will continue to get worse, the minset on this server is of help no one except your kin. legends and taba being the worse, few of either of those kinships will help anyone or any group outside their own sphere of influence, thats a fact, their members can jump up and down all they want and say otherwise, you prove my point op.

try to contact the smallers guilds as they are not into the "WOW" mentality in screening players or being raiding natzi's. that and the populations are declining. the servers have become very stagnant due to the lack of any new players, and players making alts simply dont want to fellow with others they dont know, again the "wow" mentality with the big kins on nimrodel. have a nice day in LOTR.

can you smell that?!!...............there is nothing quite like it.....................the smell of troll in the morning............i love that smell.

Originally posted by graill

sadly your searches for pugs or fillins will continue to get worse, the minset on this server is of help no one except your kin. legends and taba being the worse, few of either of those kinships will help anyone or any group outside their own sphere of influence, thats a fact, their members can jump up and down all they want and say otherwise, you prove my point op.
    try to contact the smallers guilds as they are not into the "WOW" mentality in screening players or being raiding natzi's. that and the populations are declining. the servers have become very stagnant due to the lack of any new players, and players making alts simply dont want to fellow with others they dont know, again the "wow" mentality with the big kins on nimrodel. have a nice day in LOTR.

If we have the players in our own kinship to supply enough people for our groups, there is no need to take people from out of kin when we can get people in our kin to help us with things. Generally things run smoother because we have Vent, we know each other's capabilities, and we know that the people we group with will know how to play their class, and well. We have enough players in our kinship to support the players in our kinship, there is no need to look further when you have the resources right in front of you.

Trying out players has nothing to do with WoW mentality, or being raid nazi's. I am the Legends Recruiting Officer, I never played WoW, never will. Tryouts are done to make sure that the people in our kin know how to play their classes, and they have a generally good attitude toward the game. A common misconception about Legends is that we are uber-strict and that we are your stereotypical raiding guild that will scream at  you for a mistake, which is not the case in our kinship, and I don't think that is the case in TABA either. People that want to raid apply to join this kinship, and we will not ruin their raiding experience due to somebody that cannot play their class or yells at people for making mistakes, or because they can't stand dying.