Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

how do i report erroneous emails sent to me in this site?

nakumanakuma Member UncommonPosts: 1,310
hey i was sent a goldfarming email from a GF site, a person who made an email here and sent me offering their services. Please any gms please inform me of what i should do, if i can send a reply/forward of the email so you can see it yourself by all means let me know. I do want to log on to see these emails, as it makes me extremely angry, and frustrated these sick bastards are stooping to such low spam now on this site. id solve the problem with old fashioned texas style justice, but i'd probably get in trouble lol. either way please a GM from this reply to me asap regarding this matter.

3.4ghz Phenom II X4 965, 8GB PC12800 DDR3 GSKILL, EVGA 560GTX 2GB OC, 640GB HD SATA II, BFG 1000WATT PSU. MSI NF980-G65 TRI-SLI MOBO.

Comments

• disame05009disame05009 Member Posts: 6

if i can send a reply/forward of the email so you can see it yourself by all means let me know. I do want to log on to see these emails, as it makes me extremely angry, and frustrated these sick bastards are stooping to such low spam now on this site. I don't this think so~

• TaeraTaera Community ManagerMember CommonPosts: 1,078

The long awaited spam-filter is here!

Your Inbox has a new section called the "Unverified Inbox".  All of your current emails have been moved to the Unverified Inbox, but you can move them back to Inbox manually if you want.

At the bottom of your Unverified Inbox is a list of "whitelisted domains"; defaulted on that list is MMORPG.com.  If an email is sent to you from one of the whitelisted domains (I.E. [email protected]) the email will appear in your normal inbox; all emails from non-whitelisted domains will appear in your Unverified Inbox.  To whitelist a domain, simply type the domain name in the lower right textbox and click "add".

This feature has been added to cut down on off-site spam.  Let us know if you have any issues!

Laura "Taera" Genender
    Community Manager
    MMORPG.com