Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to fix this annoying hitching problem???

i mean seriously, i have these specs as followed

Nvidia Grforce 8600GTX 256mb

3gb RAM

AMD 64X2 Live 5000+

Vista 32 bit

By all means it should Run this game Pretty smoothly at very high, BUT IT DOESNT !!! it keep getting hitches ever 8 seconds and when i run at very high it goes either laggy or just doesnt run smooth at all sometimes. What should i do???!!! PLZ HELP

Comments

• TechleoTechleo Member Posts: 1,984

Could be a number of issues. Your graphics card and operating system seem the likely culprits though.

I run at Very High with little or no hitching with a much older system. 3.2ghz, 1gig ram and a old x1800 512mb graphics card. So I suspect its your system and not them.

• dragonacedragonace Member UncommonPosts: 1,185

This link has been very helpful to a lot of players:  forums.lotro.com/showthread.php

If that link doesn't help you then try doing a search in the video technical help area: forums.lotro.com/forumdisplay.php

Hopefully one of those areas will help you out.   Good luck!

Edit:  Found this link for you as well.  It has something you could try and see if that helps or not:  forums.lotro.com/showthread.php

• OdyssesOdysses Member Posts: 581

I am running with basically the same setup you are and I play at 1920 ultra high detail except i have 320 mb mem on my card.

2 things that will make a huge difference is make sure you don't have a lot of programs loading when you start windows.   Make sure your Hard Drive is defragged.