Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do you play this game if you live in us?

linkz4461linkz4461 Member Posts: 5

is there any way?

Hello

Comments

• ZaelklasZaelklas Member Posts: 25

Yup, just leave US and move to EU.

Probably only way you could since the company hates America.

Or if not you could use EU proxies and sign up. but it will cause alot of lag in-game though.

• keolienkeolien Member Posts: 198

Yes there is a way to play from the US, but it would cost money. I tried the free route and the lag was to unbearable to play. Its really not worth the effort, I promise.

• OlsonatorOlsonator Member Posts: 61

Not form what I heard I hear they are going to make the US version in december so yeah. Just gotta wait and see what happens.

• KordeshKordesh Member Posts: 1,715
    Originally posted by Olsonator

Not form what I heard I hear they are going to make the US version in december so yeah. Just gotta wait and see what happens.

I don't see that happening. They had a global version for a while. Went to beta, and then after the closed beta ended they just sort of said 'K thanx!" and closed up shop, I assume they decided it wasn't worth it to go forward with the global version of the game. You can play the Asian version of the game, as there is a patch that translates most of the text, but A: There are not exactly many people around to talk to, and B: I'm fairly sure they ban you if they find out you're from the US.

Bans a perma, but so are sigs in necro posts.

EAT ME MMORPG.com!

• OlsonatorOlsonator Member Posts: 61

Originally posted by Kordesh

Originally posted by Olsonator

I don't see that happening. They had a global version for a while. Went to beta, and then after the closed beta ended they just sort of said 'K thanx!" and closed up shop, I assume they decided it wasn't worth it to go forward with the global version of the game. You can play the Asian version of the game, as there is a patch that translates most of the text, but A: There are not exactly many people around to talk to, and B: I'm fairly sure they ban you if they find out you're from the US.

Well that sure was real kind of them. Kind of  a bad move cuz there was alot of hype about it. Either they just got lazy or it was one of those "Well it seemed like a good idea at the time." I thought that would have been a verry good move  to allow U.S. to play but ohwell I'm not too dissappointed some were deep inside I has a gut feeling this was gonna happen. It was too good to last. Well guess I can just sit back and enjoy my RF online.  Still think they were kinda to shut down that project if that is what really happened. but yeah thx for the heads up.

• nekrothingnekrothing Member Posts: 302

It really isn't that expensive to run Cabal outside of Eurasia. At most it would cost $50 a year, which is the price of a single new game.

• gaidanzgaidanz Member Posts: 15

europe shouldnt hate america..theyshouldhate bush...hes notdoing his job right...

• khartokhar3khartokhar3 Member UncommonPosts: 486

Originally posted by gaidanz

europe shouldnt hate america..theyshouldhate bush...hes notdoing his job right...

i just dont understand why ppl always take it personally if a company provide a game just for some regions. u guys should understand that a company just think about $$$. if they dont provide it in the u.s then there is sure a clear reason for that.

in 2moons for example, the american provider have been demanded to block european ips cause the company which developed this game sold the rights for europe to an european provider.

• IEHKCHLWOIEHKCHLWO Member Posts: 3

i think this game is so cool