Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hello !

The user and all related content has been deleted.

"Freedom is just another name for nothing left to lose" - Janis Joplin

Comments

• ZerocydeZerocyde Member UncommonPosts: 412

Originally posted by solareus
    I been playing mostly korean mmo's because the art direction is unique and "risky" (for the female avatars).

LMFAO! Think I just peed myself a little!

"It is in your nature to do one thing correctly; Before me, you rightfully tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe." ~Francis Dolarhyde

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

"Freedom is just another name for nothing left to lose" - Janis Joplin

• ZerocydeZerocyde Member UncommonPosts: 412

Originally posted by solareus

Cartoon graphics like WoW just don't appeal to me. The korean style of anime / classic character design does. Architecture is different , as well as costume design i n Korean mmo's. The thing that korean games lack are the depth of something like shadowbane and the story base as some of the earlier mmo's. 

Archlord is a prime example of rehashing and commercializing. They got Archlord everywhere and all I can say is that is crap. The way that koreans rehashing the games is something that has to end because the market is over loaded already. Plus Archlord is f2p isn korea , so wtf is up with that ?!

Kaos Wars seems to be taking alot of time in artistic presentation as well as game play. The first company that can create an open ended artisticly styled mmo , is the winner in my book.

Wurd.

"It is in your nature to do one thing correctly; Before me, you rightfully tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe." ~Francis Dolarhyde

• DamonSRIDamonSRI Member Posts: 20

Thank you Solareus! Yes our art team is fantastic. Its just a pleasure to work with them. Just stay with us we are here to amaze the world with our style it will definitely be unique and hopefully players just like you will agree with us. Hi Zerocyde as well 

Damon Grow
    CEO SRI
    Creative Director Kaos War: Rise of Fallen

• HotPockets67HotPockets67 Member Posts: 3

Yeah great work on the art guys,

Good luck with the future

• NKNCYWH08NKNCYWH08 Member Posts: 4

is it great?