Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have i got EQII installed twice?

DoonaDoona Member Posts: 28

I just got EQII and installed it today but prior to that ive had the trial installed. I thought it might just replace the trial but it didnt , and i cant access my trial characters on the new game. Id rather not wait 2 hours for the trial game to update, is there a way i can delete my trial characters without needing to log in (so i can use the name again) and can i unistall the trial game now that ive got the real thing installed?

Comments

• LeemegLeemeg Member UncommonPosts: 230

You created a new station account when you installed the second time? If so, the other characters is on your trial account, i.e. you need to log onto your trial account and delete them from there.

Have you tried log in on the trial username/password on the main installation? It may work.

--
    Leemeg.

• DoonaDoona Member Posts: 28

Problem solved , i had the complete EQII set on English US, my characters are on EU. Can i uninstall the trial game?

• FlemFlem Member UncommonPosts: 2,870

Originally posted by Doona

Problem solved , i had the complete EQII set on English US, my characters are on EU. Can i uninstall the trial game?
    If you use the same account (name and password) as you did for the trial then you should be good to go, theres nothing to uninstall.  When you installed recently it would of just updated the files you already had when you downloaded the trial.

If you want to play on a US server just go ahead and create characters there, otherwise your trial characters should still be playable on the EU server you picked originally.

• DoonaDoona Member Posts: 28

Ive got Everquest 2 taking up 9.1 GB and Play the Fae taking up 4.4 GB. Is this right?

• quaikyquaiky Member Posts: 566

if you installed eq2 to another folder then its safe to uninstall the trial, no need to keep both.

• FlemFlem Member UncommonPosts: 2,870
    Originally posted by Doona

Ive got Everquest 2 taking up 9.1 GB and Play the Fae taking up 4.4 GB. Is this right?

10 gig is about right for EQ2.  You should be able to uninstall the trial as mentioned above.

• oficasioeaoficasioea Member Posts: 2