Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a few to try the game with.

FerakpsiFerakpsi Member UncommonPosts: 6

Hey everyone,  I'm downloading the trial as I type this, but hope to have some people to play with once it gets up and going.  I played in the stress phase and it seemed fun, but my PC just wouldn't handle it at the time.  I upgraded my video card recently and wanted to give it a shot.

Is there any fellowship/group of players that wouldn't mind showing a new player the ropes, and perhaps joining them for good once the trial wears off?  I remember playing a Minstrel in the stress test, and had a good time, but will look through the character creation again once I install it.  Pretty much just looking for a mature group of players.  I've played MMO's since UO's release, so it's not a new concept, just want a few buds to try it with.

Thanks all, see you in-game soon.

Comments

• WNxReflexWNxReflex Member Posts: 67

Would love to!  Hit me up on AIM c0nr0i or xfire wnxreflex

I will show you the ropes :) -- been lookin' for someone myself!

http://www.warriornation.net
    Current MMO: LoTRO
    LForward: The Agency
    Played MMO: V:SoH, SWG, WoW, EVE, RFO, FFXI, LOTRO, EQ, AoC, EQII, AA, COH/V, D&D, LII, SL, DAoC, AL, PS, SB, CO, AO, TR.

• CzzarreCzzarre Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,742

Is it so hard to find people in game? I havnt had that experience, but perhaps things have changed

Torrential

• vazzarothvazzaroth Member Posts: 111

I am just starting the Trial myself after struggeling in Open beta with my non-upgraded PC too. +2 Gigs of RAM and a large skip in Video Card quality later, I'm going to try it out again.

New MMOs are hard. I wouldn't mind having some mentors too.

What server?

--------------------------------
    -Been there, done that: Xsyon, WoW, EVE, Maplestory, City of Heroes, Guild Wars, Warhammer Online, FF11, Rift
    -Currently playing: Not MMOs
    -Wants to check out: SWTOR, Dark Millennium