Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lagg+broker sale=lost money

nemo38nemo38 Member Posts: 143

ok i'm kinda angry about this lagg. I just lost 2 P and 18S trying to buy Ice comet Master 1 from the broker. I thought that if i logged out and came back later it would have fixed itself. but after 15 minutes im still out of my money and the item i was trying to buy is still there. Is this a problem that happens frequently? if so I won't be playing this game very much longer. I did send a report so I'll see what happens from that.

Comments

• fozzie22fozzie22 Member Posts: 1,003

never happened to me in all the time i've played the game your only hope is customer sservices now..and we all know how patchy they can be

• mo0rbidmo0rbid Member Posts: 363

That has never happened to me. I hope that the support team will be able to help you. Otherwise it's bad support from their side

• MoiraeMoirae Member RarePosts: 3,318

Put in a ticket for help in the game. There's a glitch.

• nemo38nemo38 Member Posts: 143

ok i'm over being angry now since apparently this doesn't happen often. I'm just glad i wasn't buying something really expensive.  However, I would advise people not to buy anything costly from the broker when the server is overloaded like it was on Crushbone last night.

• matraquematraque Member Posts: 1,431

Never got that bug :)

eqnext.wikia.com