Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any tips for Vista tweaks?

2»

Comments

• RainStarRainStar Member Posts: 638

Are any of you using Vista having trouble with dragging and dropping items when two windows are open?

I can drag items from my inventory or another container as long as the other container is not open.

If I have two windows open I cannot drag and drop and I'm wondering what's causing that problem.

• GuernicaGuernica Member Posts: 71

Originally posted by RainStar

Are any of you using Vista having trouble with dragging and dropping items when two windows are open?
    I can drag items from my inventory or another container as long as the other container is not open.
    If I have two windows open I cannot drag and drop and I'm wondering what's causing that problem.
    Can't say I've had that problem specifically with Vista. What you're describing does ring a faint bell though. I might have had a similar problem in years past.  Is there some option you can choose that does something to the way containers are displayed? Not saying thats it, just thinking aloud really.

I can however confirm that all my problems with jerkiness and low frame rates have gone away since I got 2gig RAM for the laptop. It now runs smoothly at the highest settings, so its all good.

Now, if I could only get disk 1 of Dooku's story I'd have a perfect life.

• RainStarRainStar Member Posts: 638

There's a couple options about sorting inventory and datapad items automatically that seems to interfere with some players in the drag and drop issue. I have those boxes unchecked though so that isn't the problem. I also have the drag and drop box checked.

One person said to check the anti-alias option and then recheck the box as that seems to help for some but not me.

I had an issue with not being able to use the = key in game but after uninstalling the multi-media keys I can use the = key in game again. Not a good option for those who use the multi-media keys though.