Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Error Code: POL-0011

I've been trying to register my copy of Final Fantasy XI and I keep on getting the following error code: POL-0011. Any help? ^.^;

Comments

• SirsurferSirsurfer Member Posts: 1

Im having the same problem i have been trying to register for the last 3 hours

Anyone know anything about this ?

• FairyPenguinFairyPenguin Member Posts: 2

After finally being able to register for playonline. The same problem(Error: POL-0011) is now occuring while trying to purchase a content id.

Any suggestions? Or is tenacity my only real option ^^;

• s0ulls0ull Member Posts: 186

It's a problem for everyone atm I'm afraid, the servers are down so no one can register. All the information is found here http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/polnews/news12003.shtml

Been waiting 2 days so far to register and haven't been able to, I just hope they sort things out soon.

• kdoane12kdoane12 Member Posts: 71

Finally got it to work. 25 agonizing minutes of clicking "retry" when the code error came up but after a few clicks it would let me continue. Hopefully all the bugs are worked out by tomorrow.

WHEN DID CREATIVITY DIE

• wrongfeifongwrongfeifong Member CommonPosts: 405

If you know what cause a traffic on highway

you know what cause the POL error.

Just wait 1-2 days this will be fix when the last batch of people buy their WOTG on monday.

none