Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Wars Episode III spoiler pic!

DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

spoiler pic for Star Wars III. This is listed as a climatic fight. It is Ewaqn McGregor and Hayden Christiansen practicing. 1st noticed it is between Anakin and OB1, second notice what the big spoiler is, Anakin is fighting with a red saber ::02 We do get to see him turn to Darth Vadar, and no, the stupid ass rumors of him falling into a lava pit are not true, that was a screenplay written by a fan, not George Lucas.

--------------------------------------------

33.333333333333336% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?

Comments

• BenjarroBenjarro Member Posts: 206

talking about starwars this one is funny to image

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/video/swk.php

and starwarskid reloadedimage

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/video/swk-reloaded.php

• Perm2069Perm2069 Member Posts: 92
    haha, those vids were funny.  my friend told me about those, but he could never find them.  do you know the story behind the star wars kid.  my friends thinks that it was someone that barrowed a camera from work and forgot to take the tape out.

• BenjarroBenjarro Member Posts: 206
    i dont know really what it was but i was lmao when i saw it image

• JacValentineJacValentine Member UncommonPosts: 34

one of my predictions for SWIII is the death of queen Amidala, cuz in the older trilogy Luke and Leia's mother is dead.

Go me.

az

Why don't I snap my fingers when I order a beer? because I AM CANADIAN

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

Originally posted by dekron

spoiler pic for Star Wars III. This is listed as a climatic fight. It is Ewaqn McGregor and Hayden Christiansen practicing. 1st noticed it is between Anakin and OB1, second notice what the big spoiler is, Anakin is fighting with a red saber ::02 We do get to see him turn to Darth Vadar, and no, the stupid ass rumors of him falling into a lava pit are not true, that was a screenplay written by a fan, not George Lucas.

that pic was taken from a smuggled documentary video done by a crew member for the Star Wars III team.  The "video" was over 10 minutes long and showed "Anakin" and "Obi Wan" duking it out, also showed chewbacca and showed the Vader suit.  The shots were taking in Europe and even showed Portman making "smiley faces" at the camera.  Video was shot more like a friend shooting practices and other scenes.

Took me over 7 hours to find the video but that was over 6 months ago.  I have no idea if u can find it now.  If you're real nice to the forum mods at starwars.com they hint you to a link that has a link to the video.  That's how I found out

LOL, dont try Kazaa....I tried that already.  The video was neat...but not interesting enough to have me keep it on my harddrive

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• FinweFinwe Member CommonPosts: 3,106

Ya. I never believed that Lava Crap.

He obviously becomes the vadernator by getting his throat sliced. And the rest of him chopped up by Obi-Wan.

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didnt exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

• Blakey7Blakey7 Member Posts: 8
    Its the lava not obis light saber, ive seen a concept art picture of anakins head after hes been in the lava, looked very horrible, and yes it will be shown in the picture, this is going to be the most darkest and 'disturbing' star wars film theyve made to date! Cant wait :)

• digitydarkmandigitydarkman Member Posts: 2,194

OMG THAT RUINED THE MOVIE FOR ME NOW AHHHHHHHHH

image image image

• numaticnumatic Member UncommonPosts: 670

Originally posted by Perm2069
    haha, those vids were funny.  my friend told me about those, but he could never find them.  do you know the story behind the star wars kid.  my friends thinks that it was someone that barrowed a camera from work and forgot to take the tape out.

There was a news story about it. The kid ended up being admitted by his parents to a mental facility because he was teased mercilessly for it. Apparently him and a few classmates were doing it for some sort of visual effects project. Then his classmates put it on the internet. Last I heard the kids mother was suing all of the kids involved. Dunno the outcome though.

• Blakey7Blakey7 Member Posts: 8
    I heard that he made a lot of money out of it, and i know one website got loads of money together and gave him a really good PC. Its true though that his parents hit the roof, tbh i think they want someone to sue, but who could they sue?image

• numaticnumatic Member UncommonPosts: 670
    If the kids were under 18 at the time, she would sue there parents. I have heard of stranger cases.

• FinweFinwe Member CommonPosts: 3,106
    Sounds more like they just used their kid as an excuse to get quick $$$.

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didnt exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

• UberXUberX Member Posts: 60

Originally posted by En1Gma
    If you're real nice to the forum mods at starwars.com they hint you to a link that has a link to the video. That's how I found out

Somehow, I have a hard time believing that. Except for 1, and I kinda doubt he'd do it anyway.

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

Originally posted by Blakey7
    Its the lava not obis light saber, ive seen a concept art picture of anakins head after hes been in the lava, looked very horrible, and yes it will be shown in the picture, this is going to be the most darkest and 'disturbing' star wars film theyve made to date! Cant wait :)

No there is not lava. That is rumors rumor rumor! The lava scene was in a screen play written by a fan in the early 80's. Look for it on google, you can find the whole script. George Lucas is not using a fan's script, he is using his own, and also, if you have seen "concept art" it is also fan concept art. Go to starwars.com and look at the bio for anakin skywalker, it even states that he challenged OB1 and lost and OB1 left him so battle scarred that he needed to be in the support suit. There is no lava at all, do research before you believe anything anyone tells you.

edit: Here is a snippet from starwars.com:

Sustaining grievous injuries at the hands of his former master, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Vader required cybernetic enhancements and replacements to sustain him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

Originally posted by UberX

Somehow, I have a hard time believing that. Except for 1, and I kinda doubt he'd do it anyway.

lol if you dont believe me then dont ask them...doesnt matter to me image

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• grimbojgrimboj Member Posts: 2,102

Awwww...

http://www.starwarskid.com is down :s

{BiosFear} [Twisted_Metal]Wakka

--
    Note: PlayNC will refuse to allow you access to your account if you forget your password and can't provide a scanned image of the product key for the first product you purchased..... LOL

• HapLo18HapLo18 Member Posts: 13

http://www.jedimaster.net/

This is the more complete site about the SWK around I think...

Kinda old tho...