Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

how this game get to #10?

calphamcalpham Member Posts: 20

what a joke! i wonder how much acclaim pay mmorpg.com to listed as #10 on the main page.

i downloaded, installed, create my first char then removed forever from my computer.

mmosite rules!

Comments

• KordeshKordesh Member Posts: 1,715

If you could read, its only "most popular" which is click-throughs recorded for the day. Considering the day counters just turned over a little while ago, and there are ton of f2p crazies that come here, Im not surprised it's up so high. Nice veiled site advertisement though.

Bans a perma, but so are sigs in necro posts.

EAT ME MMORPG.com!

• axe_heroaxe_hero Member Posts: 70
    Originally posted by calpham

what a joke! i wonder how much acclaim pay mmorpg.com to listed as #10 on the main page.
    i downloaded, installed, create my first char then removed forever from my computer.
    mmosite rules!

Wow after reading this, I went over to mmosite.com and was checking out their game rankings. At mmorpg.com 2moons was #10 for most popular, not best game. But, at mmosite 2moons was ranked #2. Yes thats right #2. And not popularity, but by ranking of most voted. So nice advertisment buddy, the question isn't how much 2moons is paying mmorpg, but how mcuh mmosite is paying you, seriously take this crap somewhere else.

"Time is not money, it is much more;
    For I would give my very last dollar just to have one more moment on this Earth;
    But I can't, for time does not accept payoffs, only lives"

• kola_666kola_666 Member UncommonPosts: 42

Yea......with  axe_hero