Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Weird Topic..Character Name?

ALLNIGHTERALLNIGHTER Member Posts: 31

Hello,

I am almost done downloading this game from D2D (4 hours).  I'm a brand new player and look forward to joining the EQ2 community.  Once I get the game installed and go through the character customization process, I know I'm gonna have trouble finding a "name" for my character which hasn't already been taken.  Is there a website I can go to get ideas for character names?   Gonna start-off with two classes:  Guardian (Tanking) and Wizard (for DPS).  Would also like suggestion on good classes to start with for newbies.

Thanks!

Comments

• adders666adders666 Member Posts: 259

EQ2 has a blessed random name generator, its saved me hours of headaches and the names it comes up with aint too bad, so you are in luck my friend,

also for a complete beginner at the game one of the pet classes (necro, conj, illusionist ((not coercer cause they are hardcore))) are great for a first character because u can solo just about anything with them within reason so maybe give one of them a try just to aquaint yourself with norrath

• MoiraeMoirae Member RarePosts: 3,318

You can use the random name generator, you can type "baby names" into a search engine and have tons of sites pop up where you can search for a name.