Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So who has crysis.

So who has crysis and what settings can you run it at.

and what do you think of the game, No spoilers please.

Also what systems are you running.

"Don't hold breath about another KOTOR game coming from Bioware" - Chris Preistly

"Bioware is more intrested in pursueing development of it's own Intellectual properties"

- James Henly

Comments

• AethiosAethios Member Posts: 1,527

I have the game, and I can run it on medium smooth as butter. My hardware isn't good enough to run it any higher than this, but the game still looks amazing and the physics are awesome.

I was disappointed with the game, however. The initial opening sequence was awesome and the first few "chapters" were amazing, but the game quickly goes downhill about halfway through. They give you all these amazing powers and teach you how to use them, and then suddenly they are taken away and you're playing a standard FPS... even worse, at times, due to some unnecessary restrictions they put in. The vehicle controls are abysmal at best.

Frustrated with the difficulty of the later parts of the game, I tried to use godmode, but found out it doesn't work through certain sections of the game, which are required to further the storyline. I uninstalled shortly after.

• outlaw101outlaw101 Member Posts: 351

I'm only on the third level, I'm playing very high with AA 16x, the graphics are great and so are the physics ( I like messing around :D)

"Don't hold breath about another KOTOR game coming from Bioware" - Chris Preistly

"Bioware is more intrested in pursueing development of it's own Intellectual properties"

- James Henly

• KnivesOnlyKnivesOnly Member Posts: 401

I loved it when the Aliens came in because it felt more action packed and lots of stuff to do, before that it was boring because theres only so much you can do in the forrest with dumb AI. The aliens however was much harder and smarter and much more action packed and more involving.

Only 3 down points of the game...

- Ending a cliff hanger

- multiplayer sucks

- They didn't use the physics well, like in HL2 you have lots of physics puzzles which are fun, i would like to see that used more.

• ZnithZnith Member Posts: 212

Running high with AA 16x in DX9 with some dx10 hacks/configs for better graphics on an 8800/640 meg GTS.

I really do  like the game and feel it's pretty easy on Normal difficulty.  I still think the use of Cloak is just too overpowering, almost making you invincible during gameplay.