Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beta contest

hallyohallyo Member Posts: 44

What happen to the left over keys from the contest i want one

Comments

• GanjamosGanjamos Member Posts: 80

yea i wonder if they wait until its open beta o_O

• KennuttzKennuttz Member Posts: 16

There weren't any left over keys from the contest,they gave away 100

• Lo-KiLo-Ki Member UncommonPosts: 98

Hey guys.  I was one of the 100 to win the beta key contest for Zu.  I've never won anything prior to this from MMORPG.com before.  I was wondering, when do we receive information regarding the beta key and all that.  Closer to when the game's beta starts, will we get the key?  All I know as of now is that I am a confirmed winner of the key.  No other information regarding it has been sent to me as of yet.  Any assistance is greatly appreciated.  I'm not one of those people who gets into betas to play a game for free before it's released, I actually do try as much as personally possible to provide feedback on my experiences and opinions/suggestions, so hopefully the game is that much better in the end.  Thanks again.

• JudgifyJudgify Member Posts: 10
    Originally posted by Lo-Ki

Hey guys.  I was one of the 100 to win the beta key contest for Zu.  I've never won anything prior to this from MMORPG.com before.  I was wondering, when do we receive information regarding the beta key and all that.  Closer to when the game's beta starts, will we get the key?  All I know as of now is that I am a confirmed winner of the key.  No other information regarding it has been sent to me as of yet.  Any assistance is greatly appreciated.  I'm not one of those people who gets into betas to play a game for free before it's released, I actually do try as much as personally possible to provide feedback on my experiences and opinions/suggestions, so hopefully the game is that much better in the end.  Thanks again.

I'm wondering the same thing, i won as well and confirmed but got nothing as of yet.

• GanjamosGanjamos Member Posts: 80

jup same here.....got no key . I made a thread in the offtopic section but no admin replied

• napalmninjanapalmninja Member UncommonPosts: 114

yeah same thing here it said id get more info later but that was a long time ago so wtfs goin on with it

• ManaxamManaxam Member UncommonPosts: 13

i got thekey this morning and getting the choice of alpha or closed beta but theres still no clear date for either of them starting

• napalmninjanapalmninja Member UncommonPosts: 114

i got mine and the alpha starts in october i believe cant wait for it

• HikaruShidouHikaruShidou Member UncommonPosts: 163

Just a heads up, if you have a key do not go onto the igg forum and ask what to do or how to download the game... Its a beta rule that if you got accepted you do NOT tell anyone. The admins can and will take action to have you removed from beta. I don't know if they have power to do so in this forum, but it should be explained in the beta invite (from what I hear).  If you really want to beta it, just be patient and dont ask and keep your spot.

seeing as everyone knows who won a key in the comp.  what are you talkin about.

• n8wingn8wing Member Posts: 2

im really happy when i can play this game >_<

it looks so funny and nice.

WANT IT *-*

Originally posted by Kennuttz

seeing as everyone knows who won a key in the comp.  what are you talkin about.
    I'm talken about the people who come onto the Zu forums saying "I won a key what do I do?"

That simple action can get their beta taken away because its in the e-mail they recieved saying it is confidential if your invited. So my post was a simple warning to those who go onto the foums and do that.. (trying to help them)

• trollbashertrollbasher Member Posts: 18

Hi folks just a little update The Alpha test is starting towards the end of this month watch the officail forums for when they post the exact date,

Also you can now openly discuss the fact that you have been accepted for testing in a thread called "Alpha Testers Read This" in the general speaking section of the forums.

<3 da Troll

• ruoyajiaruoyajia Member Posts: 9

want one account to join this game, it looks like so good

• thursthurs Member Posts: 6

I think all of you could come to their official forum to check it then

• bruce_rbruce_r Member Posts: 2

I think if the coming close beta start,you could get an key from the online GM