Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rank not changing?

AnnekynnAnnekynn Member Posts: 1,437

My rank has been stuck at 81 for a week, even though im logged in every day and posting every day etc. Then one of my posts gets deleted, and now ive been stuck at 76 every day. It doesnt go up, it doesnt go down. Regardless how much I post or how often I visit. Am I missing something?

--------------------------------------
Played: AC1, DAoC, E&B, SWG
Tested: AC1, AC2, DAoC, Eve, Planetside, Rubies, Lineage 2

Comments

• BenjarroBenjarro Member Posts: 206

hmmm its not the post that count they say but the info you supply on the boards and the loggin thingy's.

anyways i think the higher the ranks go the more difficult it will be to get another star..

btw dont feel sorry for yourselve i will lose all my stars i think since i'm going on a 32 day holiday...

*cry's*

/me slaps himselve back to reality

• AnnekynnAnnekynn Member Posts: 1,437

I know its harder, but I was steadily every day gaining score, and once I hit 81, it all abruptly stopped. Now im perma stuck at 76.

Tested: AC1, AC2, DAoC, Eve, Planetside, Rubies, Lineage 2

• JutsuJutsu Member Posts: 264
    My opinion is that it is how much activity you have in these boards

(o'.')--------oo----('.'o)

(o'.')--------oo----('.'o)

• BenjarroBenjarro Member Posts: 206
    hmmm yeah well never came that far but i hope i wont get that prob i think you just need to be a little more patience image

• AnnekynnAnnekynn Member Posts: 1,437

Well im now into the 3rd week of my score not changing. Logged in and posting every day, and 3 weeks of not gaining or losing even 1 point.

Tested: AC1, AC2, DAoC, Eve, Planetside, Rubies, Lineage 2, MU Online

• TaskyZZTaskyZZ Member Posts: 1,476

Looks like whatever you are doing, ti is perfect for keeping your score at a solid value.

You need to change something to get it up higher. Make longer more meaningful posts...

And if you got a post deleted, it will be minus 5 points for a month...

• noobletnooblet Member Posts: 2,274
    How do you check your points?

• TaskyZZTaskyZZ Member Posts: 1,476

Click the "Your Account Settings" button in the top right corner (it's green).

• HeimlichkeitHeimlichkeit Member Posts: 105
    Maybe the next ranked person has a lot more points and works nonstop to improve rank? Or maybe it takes awhile for the ladder to change ranks of people?

• lobeslobes Member UncommonPosts: 127

Have you read the FAQ? It describes what must be done to achieve rank:

How do you calculate my rank?

Ranks are calculated every day at 2:00AM EST.  They are only based on the last 30 days of data.  We look at the following factors when determining your rank:

• How many days you visited the site (and logged in).  This is also counted when you use our "autologin" feature.
    • How much information you have posted in our forums (not the amount of posts)
    • The quality of your posts.  If you post lot of "filler" posts that only consist of a few words this will cost you rank points.
    • Any posts of yours that had to be deleted will cost you 5 rank points (there are only 100 total).  To prevent your posts from being deleted, please obey our Rules of Conduct.