Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

~Your Techno~

AdrealAdreal Member Posts: 2,087

I was wondering if anyone could suggest some favorites that you regularly listen to. Here are a few that I have so far:

Edit: Enjoy the videos.

"Put your foot where your mouth is." - Wisdom from my grandfather
"Paper or plastic? ... because I'm afraid I'll have to suffocate you unless you put this bag on your head..." - Ethnitrek
AC1: Wierding from Harvestgain

Comments

• b0rderline99b0rderline99 Member Posts: 1,441

im a big electronic music fan

my favorite artist is basshunter

and occasionally i make my own, which i would love some people to check out here

(p.s. i made that myspace in like 3 seconds just so i could put that song up there for my friends so dont think im like trying to go pro or anything, just for fun)

• AdrealAdreal Member Posts: 2,087

The only song I've found of Basshunter's that I like so far is Dota. I'll have to check out your music some time, but probably not tonight (what remains of the night anyway). Thanks for the link.

"Put your foot where your mouth is." - Wisdom from my grandfather
    "Paper or plastic? ... because I'm afraid I'll have to suffocate you unless you put this bag on your head..." - Ethnitrek
    AC1: Wierding from Harvestgain

• b0rderline99b0rderline99 Member Posts: 1,441

its not really techno but more electronic, but have you ever hear of hybrid? they have some pretty awesome tunes

• digitydarkmandigitydarkman Member Posts: 2,194

New CD that came out this year by Justice called Cross. Great stuff if you ask me, its like Daft Punk & Prodigy mixed into one.