Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welll..

You have a group of characters, you tell them to run to a spot with NPCs, they pretty much kill them on their own, and healers can be set up to auto heal. And you can basically sit back and watch the AI do it all for you. lol.

Comments

• hunfuhunfu Member Posts: 15

Do that on high level maps and watch your chars get owned :)

Would help if you playied the game a bit instead than jump to conclusions.

• hetyuhetyu Member UncommonPosts: 4

Im totally agree with hunfu. Dont get those conclusions so fast. It would say it can be more complicated than other MMOs since u have 3 chars to control (awesome in PvP). Yes, AFK lvl-ing is part of the game, but only in the early game.Later its a kind of must to be there and give manually the commands to ur chars, not to mention if u afk lvl always u wont be able to get the loot^^;

Every1 who is seeking for a decent MMO with good graphic,should try this.

Oh, and its free

• i still play this game before know AFK mode

• PyrostasisPyrostasis Member UncommonPosts: 2,293

Originally posted by hetyu

Im totally agree with hunfu. Dont get those conclusions so fast. It would say it can be more complicated than other MMOs since u have 3 chars to control (awesome in PvP). Yes, AFK lvl-ing is part of the game, but only in the early game.Later its a kind of must to be there and give manually the commands to ur chars, not to mention if u afk lvl always u wont be able to get the loot^^;
    Every1 who is seeking for a decent MMO with good graphic,should try this.
    Oh, and its free
    Have to correct you on one thing.

AFKing isnt early game, its through the entire game. Active leveling will level you faster, but afking is also needed to level quickly.

Im currently level 93 on my main team and when I played, I afked daily.

However, as I stated, it is faster to level actively. Its just post 70 its hard to tell the difference unless your investing 3 or 4+ hours.

• hetyuhetyu Member UncommonPosts: 4

Well, AFK leveling always can be schoosed,but after ppl reach Baron mode option it is fearable that they will continiously PK u while u are afk--can cause a lot of lvl loss.