Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Specific Servers

AnofalyeAnofalye Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,433

MMORPG.com users would most certainly enjoy been able to find the information about specific servers for most MMOs and their rules.

Maybe you could do a sticky in each forum and explain it...or maybe on the game description you could add a new label named: specific servers rules and have it explained there.

It could be very concise and expeditious, but I am sure it would help the peoples who check MMOs around and are hesitating.

For example, a PvP fan may ignore there are specific PvP servers in many carebear games, and miss the occasion to try that because he think it would be an all pink-world everywhere.  Or me, if a game that is all about raiding add raid-free servers, it would be a shame if I miss it, wouldn't it?

(Although I do believe specific servers would be a LOT more successfull at launch then post-launch, for many reasons, including the reaction of the existing players if they dislike a new server set).

- "If I understand you well, you are telling me until next time. " - Ren

Comments

• TaeraTaera Community ManagerMember CommonPosts: 1,078

Hey Anofalye! This is a great idea but would require a lot of research and upkeep to keep current; if you're playing any games you'd like to see this kind of list on, feel free to make a post and email me the link; I'll get it stickied :)

Laura "Taera" Genender
    Community Manager
    MMORPG.com