Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A question about festival hats

Shaggy67Shaggy67 Member Posts: 76

Hi fellow GW Players,

I had a question concerning the festival hats.I know that you can have a copy of the hats that you have,so that your other characters will have a hat also. My question is how do you get these masks customized for your other characters? I have made copys of my halloween mask but they are customized for my main character only.How do I get them customized for my other characters that I play on my account?              

Comments

• AetaryaAetarya Member Posts: 24

Unless there’s some weird bug occurring, all you need to do is talk to the festival hat maker with the character you wish to give the copy of the hat to.

The hats copied become account based, and so you’ll see the same hat list for each character. No need to use the character that originally added the hats to the festival hat maker.

The festival hat maker is definitely one of my top favorite additions to GuildWars. It saves storage space and it allows newer characters to wear past festive hats.

• Shaggy67Shaggy67 Member Posts: 76

Thanks for the reply Aetarya,

When I made the copys of the mask I was using the main character. That was where I was going wrong.Thanks for letting me know that my other characters will have to make it to the hat maker before I make the copy. I thought that this was the way it worked but I was just wanting confirmation before I tried it. It takes a while to get to the hat maker and I didn't want to make the journey and be wrong.

Thanks for the help I knew I could count on the people here at MMORPG. As always you guys are awesome!!