Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

People just don't get it!!!

StalkerousStalkerous Member UncommonPosts: 92
 Cabal Online is only playable for E.U. players even with http- tunell client and proxy programs you won't be able to play, you'll just be disconnected every 30seconds to 2mins. This game is being overloaded by EU players now since it's in 2nd OB and ppl in US will have to wait until US version comes out whenever that is. Just find some other MMORPG to play for now, because I think Cabal Online will only come out in US in another year or maybe never depends if US buys the license for that game.

Comments

• pierofollypierofolly Member Posts: 9
    Nope dude...there's ppl playng a lot from US, BR and other countries...the problem is the server uploads...imagine a server free with every ppl tryng to connect ... if I get pro "gold"connection"its done!

There are many us players in us and jp and kr with hight lvl...and playing a lot too

so how can u explain that Its impossible play?

• KasimirKasimir Member Posts: 197
    Maybe he isn't getting it?

Anatomy of a Fanboi

This is you.

• StalkerousStalkerous Member UncommonPosts: 92
     eh you really don't get it ppl from Europe, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and China can only play, go to www.cabalonline.net and look at the contries on the top. Those who say they're playing the game and live in US as bsing there is no way to play cabal online until it's released officially here. I know this because I tried everything already and yes I can get into the game and everything but playing for 2 or 3 mins until you get disconnected doesn't mean that you can play or other ppl are playing.  So if you have questions about playing this game and who can play it go and pm a gm from cabal online in forums on www.cabalonline.com and ask them if ppl from US can play and see what they'll tell you, because if US ip is detected that ip is blocked so just stop posting dumb topics and replies if you don't have any prove, that there is a 100% chance to play the game without being dced or getting bad lag that it'll disconnect you every 30 seconds to 3mins... With that said just go and do something better than spamming useless topics or threads here geez. And hope one of these days you'll get it that this game isn't for US until there is an official version of it.

And to clear things a bit more Europe means all countries that are on European side  and countries can play which are on Asian side like Korea, Japan and China...

ok. prolly you dont know what hhtp tunnel plus proxy cap or proxifier do. And of course a cabal gm, will say it cant, cos he dont want we play too! When my ip proxy is ON...at banlist (www.banlist.nl) Its pinged as the server ip is (ip chain), that how proxy server works, chains.

and ppl that are playing from US if didnt you pay attention, are REALLY PLAYING, like 2 to 10 HOURS...whatever how much time they want.

the problem is not from their server...its the http tunnel that is not keeping the connection connect..too much ppl FREE connected to it, I gonna make as the other who are REALLY playing did, Pay for a Member key and higher acess to Http (private own server connection)

End.

Would you stop with the comments geez read everything I write fully before replying man. You don't understand english or something, I know more than you about http tunelling and proxy cap and I'm using those and if you're paying for the http tunelling programing just to play a free game you're dumb. Because the game is free and you're still wasting money on it, why would you waste money on something just to play a game which is free, I just don't get it, is it so hard to wait until a US version comes out and stop posting already pierofolly, you're just posting same thing over and over again. Prove that ppl are playing with out any problems then I'll believe you but as I know everyone is having problems with cabal online through http tunelling and proxy caps unless they pay for http tunelling program, but still WHY would you pay for something if the game is FREE, there is no point in it. A free game becomes P2P game .... But whatever good luck, when you get caught and banned from the game don't cry.....

• LionexxLionexx Member UncommonPosts: 680
    Originally posted by Stalkerous

eh you really don't get it ppl from Europe, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and China can only play, go to www.cabalonline.net and look at the contries on the top. Those who say they're playing the game and live in US as bsing there is no way to play cabal online until it's released officially here. I know this because I tried everything already and yes I can get into the game and everything but playing for 2 or 3 mins until you get disconnected doesn't mean that you can play or other ppl are playing.  So if you have questions about playing this game and who can play it go and pm a gm from cabal online in forums on www.cabalonline.com and ask them if ppl from US can play and see what they'll tell you, because if US ip is detected that ip is blocked so just stop posting dumb topics and replies if you don't have any prove, that there is a 100% chance to play the game without being dced or getting bad lag that it'll disconnect you every 30 seconds to 3mins... With that said just go and do something better than spamming useless topics or threads here geez. And hope one of these days you'll get it that this game isn't for US until there is an official version of it.
    I was playing that game it was alright, i live in the US had no problems there was only 1 problem.

The game wasn't that fun.

Don't get me wrong it was a fun game but it got so boring after awhile.

Playing: Everthing
    Played: DAoC,AC2,EvE,SWG,WAR,MXO,CoX,EQ2,L2,LOTRO,SB,UO,WoW.
    I have played every MMO that has ever come out.

Originally posted by lionexx

Originally posted by Stalkerous

I was playing that game it was alright, i live in the US had no problems there was only 1 problem.

The game wasn't that fun.

Don't get me wrong it was a fun game but it got so boring after awhile.

But I doubt that you played it for free, you probably paid for it, and paid for the http tunelling and used a proxy cap, so you didn't play it without problems. And the game is fun you just have no taste in MMRPGS.

The guy up is an exemple. I wont say a word any longer. Just dont get pissed "words" for nothing.

But just to you know I'm using proxy for others than play, so isnt a waste. And pay 5 bucks to get a key  to play earlier,do worth,  that's my judgment.

Just posted several times here cos It was a "direct" complain about my posts, that I did ask help for those who was everything ok PLAYING or could help, wich btw ur topic is useless as useless is be aroudn here if you are not intrested in play cabal for now. Us cabal gonna take a long time until launched.

Won't I post any longer at this topic. So do not wait for answers.

• opium2kopium2k Member UncommonPosts: 2

funny i can play just fine from canada on cabal japan using eborder

for me its virtually lag free (with a few occasional acceptions of course)

i'm a lvl 40 blader name opium2k  so if you see me say hi ^^

Originally posted by opium2k

funny i can play just fine from canada on cabal japan using eborder
    for me its virtually lag free (with a few occasional acceptions of course)
    i'm a lvl 40 blader name opium2k  so if you see me say hi ^^

Well if you can tell me and others where to get that eborder software for free then maybe we'll see you in game otherwise I don' t think so, because with http-tunelling and proxy cap it doesn't work right. Unless you pay $5 every month for http - tunelling...

• Jumper2kJumper2k Member UncommonPosts: 133
    Um... ya ... i just wanna say if they enjoy the game $5 a month is virtually nothing.

Currently Playing: WoW (somewhat)
    Testing: None
    Played: WoW, CoV, AL, SWG, VC, EVE, SWToR

Well maybe for you $5 is nothing, but I think other people would have much more use of $5 than spending it on http tunelling program each month. And like the other person said that they're using eborder to play cabal online where did they get it. Why aren't they telling everyone where ppl can get it, is it that illegal of a program that you don't want to post a link to it. Or I guess you just want all the fun for yourself or otherwise you're just lying that you're playing cabal online using that program. Post a link for that eborder program if you will and when I and others check it maybe I'll be satisfied and won't say anything about it being a lie, because until I see it with my own eyes that the game is playable without being dced or big lag or the ip blockage I won't believe it. And to make things clearer I'm not saying it's impossible I just don't believe it until I see it working, then I'll state that you were right and I was wrong.

• flakesflakes Member Posts: 575

O my OP your an aggressive type.

If you start a topic expect people toput their views on the topic.If you can't handle a discussion without flaming others then just don't..no really just don't.

• glockmasterglockmaster Member Posts: 147

Hey , im from england n im downloading the game now i tink that the OP's statement is rue about the pay $5 toplay a free game  would rather pay £10 to play ap2p game but maybe the guy with eborde may not want to post the link because he oes not want to get in trouble and he does not want the eborder program to get wiped orstopped or whatever maybe the OP should think about others before onself....or maybe try to fid the facts before flameing......or he can just carry on flameing pp like mad and going sick at anyone that replys negitaveley top his post......but whatever the OP does will effect what happens later on (maybe even ending up with being banned??) Well this game does not always work in EU either EU have problems with big ;ags and crashes and DCs and stuff so think ursel lucky you got on it for 3 miutes .