Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vanguard Movie

TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

This was just a little experiment I did with a new in game vid capture program I am testing.   With the requirements being so steep to run the game it is hard to run an in game vid capture program without it being all herky jery.   I was a little surprised I was able to run it at the res I was running - not quite max res.   ::sighs::  None of these in game cams can ever do this game justice unfortuantely until we have rigs capable of handling the vid capture program and the game at the same time.   Be that as it may.   Enjoy.

Vanguard Movie Link    <<< Click This!

Comments

• StrayfeStrayfe Member UncommonPosts: 199

Nice video.  I had been thinking about making one for a few days now, and I think I'll go through with it.

• lumiolumio Member Posts: 44

nice teala, Ill be sure to throw  up a news article on the vault

ah I see avalon beat me to it, nice.

just watched it, great movie, I do video editing and I gotta say you gots the skills!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

"Freedom is just another name for nothing left to lose" - Janis Joplin

• Wow4LiferWow4Lifer Member Posts: 255

I like vanguard but there is one thing that gets me. The lack of colors gives me a migrain. Now this could just be my computer, so when I get a new one in a couple years I'll try vanguard again.  It could also be the low fps I get on my old system. I don't know. All I know is that when I play a lot of the new games out there I get severe migrains to the point where I have to just go to sleep. I can't even read. I could have a well rested night, wake up in the morning, play for three four hours and then the rest of my day is gone because of these migrains. Anyone else get these?

Otherwise your video is really dope. I like the song. It is pleseant and made me load up and re subscribe to VG.  I felt like I was watching a movie.  Maybe SOE can use you in their marketing department?

• phc_docphc_doc Member Posts: 132

I liked the music.  What was it?

• SevenwindSevenwind Member UncommonPosts: 2,188

Enjoyed it, also curious as to what music was playing. Who was it?

.. .... .- - . - .-. --- .-.. .-.. ... .-- .... --- .-. . .--. --- .-. - .-.-.-

--------------------------------------------------------
    Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate.

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

The song is called Dreams and it comes off this album.

• swede2swede2 Member Posts: 975
    Originally posted by peaceandlove

OK we get it, you like VG.
    Stopped watching at 00:27 when the music started playing.

This is the vanguard forums. Doh  Thanks Teala that was awesome glad your in my guild lol

• SevenwindSevenwind Member UncommonPosts: 2,188

What server are you two on? And what is the name of your guild? Just curious is all...

.. .... .- - . - .-. --- .-.. .-.. ... .-- .... --- .-. . .--. --- .-. - .-.-.-

--------------------------------------------------------
    Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate.

We play on the Seradon server and our guild name is House Andronnai.   A very mature guild that actually does do things together.   ^_^  

Originally posted by Teala

We play on the Seradon server and our guild name is House Andronnai.   A very mature guild that actually does do things together.   ^_^  

Well I'll never join it. I'm very imature and I like to pk and grief.  Not like it matters anyways. Nobody asked.

• swede2swede2 Member Posts: 975

Originally posted by Wow4Lifer

Well I'll never join it. I'm very imature and I like to pk and grief.  Not like it matters anyways. Nobody asked.

Son i dont like to be rude so all keep this short .

World of warcraft forums  are on your left as you look at your screen , right at the bottom of the list of released games, go run along now  kidding your more than welcome here friend

Yeah but I play Vanguard too on the pvp server. You can't grief in WOW. What's the point of flaming me? Seriously. Just let it be.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

"Freedom is just another name for nothing left to lose" - Janis Joplin

• kaladekalade Member Posts: 69

Cool video, good to see you can make one that ones that smoothly.  But I gotta say there are some much cooler places you could of went to show off how cool VG's world is :).  Some examples including ksaravi gulch, Skawlra Rock, Pantheon of the Ancients (very cool entrance to get in there), Mekalia is cool... tons of others (floating magic school, Hilsbury manor).  If you do make another video, you should try to show off some of the cool dungeon/adventure areas.  But anywho cool video! just wish everyone could see some of the best things VG has to offer.

Kalade

• captsammycaptsammy Member Posts: 17

So is House Andronnai doing any recruiting? I left Vanguard for the lack of a guild or group. I have been thinking of rejoining, finding a mature group may be the final sell.

Cool video!

• lumiolumio Member Posts: 44

Oh so you know Sarrene! Tell her I said hi! I used to visit your guild forums every day but I havnt been in a while. Gotta revisit...

• gingus418gingus418 Member Posts: 128

Nice video, and good job.

/clap.

What how many FPS were you getting when you made that video?

Originally posted by lumio

Oh so you know Sarrene! Tell her I said hi! I used to visit your guild forums every day but I havnt been in a while. Gotta revisit...

Yeppers  I know Sarrene...she is one awesome lady.   Remember she use to be vault staff too.   ^_^

Originally posted by kalade

Cool video, good to see you can make one that ones that smoothly.  But I gotta say there are some much cooler places you could of went to show off how cool VG's world is :).  Some examples including ksaravi gulch, Skawlra Rock, Pantheon of the Ancients (very cool entrance to get in there), Mekalia is cool... tons of others (floating magic school, Hilsbury manor).  If you do make another video, you should try to show off some of the cool dungeon/adventure areas.  But anywho cool video! just wish everyone could see some of the best things VG has to offer.

Kalade

Yep...going to make another.  This was just a test run of the new game cam software I am using.   Had to do some tweaking and now I think I can make even a better one.  ^_^

• FischerBlackFischerBlack Member Posts: 573

Great vid T. In the next one some boat scenes would be awesome. Sailing into a setting sun along the coast looks great. If by any chance you haven't got a caravel I'd be more than happy to provide one, just send me a pm.

• boojiboyboojiboy Member UncommonPosts: 1,553

Great video.  Didn't know you were on Seradon, I'll look you up and say hi. My character is Hypnus.

Running through NT is a good example of some of the improvements over the past few month, the hitching is down very significantly.

• zanfirezanfire Member UncommonPosts: 969

cool vid, shows off the beautiful scenery in this game, makes me wanna play it, but need a new vid card, and im worried that the game world is huge and dont have a ton of ppl in it, also that the game is being worked on, but they might give up on it after the slew of new hugly anticipated titles come out...i dunno, but i wanna try it out soon, seems like the next best thing sience my console MMO days of FFXI and EQOA..love grouping.

PS: after like 10 seconds i had to turn my volume off, the song was just ...odd...

Originally posted by zanfire

cool vid, shows off the beautiful scenery in this game, makes me wanna play it, but need a new vid card, and im worried that the game world is huge and dont have a ton of ppl in it, also that the game is being worked on, but they might give up on it after the slew of new hugly anticipated titles come out...i dunno, but i wanna try it out soon, seems like the next best thing sience my console MMO days of FFXI and EQOA..love grouping.
    PS: after like 10 seconds i had to turn my volume off, the song was just ...odd...
    ::wonders if her subliminal advertising is causing the song to be ""odd":::

j/k 

• OrphesOrphes Member UncommonPosts: 3,039

Yep...going to make another.  This was just a test run of the new game cam software I am using.   Had to do some tweaking and now I think I can make even a better one.  ^_^

This was really a good video :)

What software do you use?

I'm so broke. I can't even pay attention.
    "You have the right not to be killed"