Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

failed to connect to an upgrade information server

chan01chan01 Member Posts: 1

for 2 day i kept getting this mesage and unable to go in to the game and i cant even go to their site.Is the server down or it just me?

Comments

• ilovemmropgilovemmropg Member Posts: 16

It maybe the 9d ppl changing something or its ur firewall. Check it out if ur blocking it or not.

• evilseagullevilseagull Member Posts: 2

same thing happened to me from 4-5 hours ago. Can't access any of acclaim's websites and when I launch the game it says it can't find an upgrade server.

• glockmasterglockmaster Member Posts: 147

you can launch the game without going to the site???  how? lol i cant access the 9d site not tryed any other acclaim sites  i thought u can only launch the game through the site it says

We're sorry, the link that you clicked on could not be served. We are experiencing a temporary delay due to high volume. Please click RELOAD and try again. We apologize for the inconvenience. hmm wondr wats going n it should be on foum or something...but then again there are still adverts from 2006 on the launcher n its nearly 2008 lol

• evilseagullevilseagull Member Posts: 2

Originally posted by glockmaster

you can launch the game without going to the site???  how? lol i cant access the 9d site not tryed any other acclaim sites  i thought u can only launch the game through the site it says
    We're sorry, the link that you clicked on could not be served. We are experiencing a temporary delay due to high volume. Please click RELOAD and try again. We apologize for the inconvenience. hmm wondr wats going n it should be on foum or something...but then again there are still adverts from 2006 on the launcher n its nearly 2008 lol

I don't use IE so I don't use the launcher from their website, I use the launcher inside the game's files.

So...em how does thatwork?? i can access the site but when i click play it just does nothing except from do that timer thing should i go into the 9d file and see if it has launcher in it that i can get? the oe on my dsktop just takes me to the website on firefox....

Hey, i did it i just went through the files of 9d (fter searching for it) and launched i from there i hink ill do it like that from now on lol imnotwaitin fr the site too work for me lol