Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Web master looking for guild

ko1oko1o Member UncommonPosts: 117
Im looking for a guild that needs a web site or someone that wants to make a new one for WoW. Im looking for a good guild leader that knows that their doing... If you would like me to maek your site please contact me at [email protected]. More details on my site: http://wow.wowcs.com

Ko1o

Comments

• ko1oko1o Member UncommonPosts: 117
    I will also chance the domain of the site when i pcik which clan i will host. This site is kept up for free, so the first one to offer a bit of money to provide some of my hosting fees, will get it.

Ko1o

• ko1oko1o Member UncommonPosts: 117
    im still waiting for a good leader... bah... image

Ko1o

• syndakitsyndakit Member Posts: 96
    I think your mention of "money" scared everyone off. Making websites is not that hard these days, so I doubt a really good guild would pay someone to make it for them.

• DraciusDracius Member Posts: 379

Actualy, he's paying for the domain name AND hosting.

It's like winning the lottery.

Ko1o for teh winz0r! image

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    With every post I lose just a little bit more of my sanity.

Peace,

Dracius

Dracius-Saberi-Static
    "With every post, I lose just a little bit more of my sanity." -Dracius

• JoeBiscuitJoeBiscuit Member Posts: 57

If you can't find a leader, you are more than welcome to join us over at http://www.synergysanctum.com ;).

• Imohtep89Imohtep89 Member Posts: 10

well i was in a clan but it kinda broke up, im trying to make a new clan but dont have a website or anything

i was looking at free webs but cant figure out a name.

if u wanna be the webmaster we can start at a free website then get a little mlney from all members

just reply to this message if u are interested