Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

reviews...

im currently looking for a good new game to play. A friend of mine considered it briefly the other day. I had a couple of questions about it. First one is, is there a point to the game? Is it all about quests and lvling throughout the game's life, or is there a point? Second is how do you go throughout the game? Do you quest/mission with yourself or can you seek party members and take them along with you. Please if anyone could help me, that would be great.

Comments

• scratchpupscratchpup Member Posts: 15

The game plays itself..

Literally.

• geeman1237geeman1237 Member Posts: 25

what do you mean by that? Is it repetative in basic gameplay, no gameplay difference, same thing all the time?

• hunfuhunfu Member Posts: 15

It means that he has playied a few hours then gave up and think he knows everything :)

At the first levels the AI of your chars help you alot giving you the time to get used to control three characters at the same time .

Once you are higher level tho , to level up properly you won't be able to rely on AI to grind anymore , and on 100+ maps this becomes simply impossible.

To answer your questions :

1) If there is a point in the game is up to what you are looking for you would have to elaborate a bit to have a proper answer.

2)You can grind on your own, or do it with friends it mostly depends on what you are doing at the moment; there are mobs that you just won't be able to take down alone, no matter how strong you are ,so you will have to party.