Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LFG please help!

TofkeTofke Member UncommonPosts: 342

Hey there,

First of all let me state that I have tried and experimented alot allready, so my last resort is to ask you here.

I've been playing the game since 1996. Now I tried alot of em...  Asian, American, European hell was even surprised at the African side, they sure produce some gems there.

Anywho for some reason they can't keep me hooked. I tried my best tho, have tried the lesser polished one, the ones with alot of depth, shallow ones, free ones, subscription based ones. But all of em had a flaw that made me stop joining them.

Maybe it's just me but here I am for my last try.

So guys I need you,

help me find a girl.

The mechanics i'm looking into are:

Bright, joyfull and alot of moronic humor.

Thanks in advance.

This post was inspired on the 100th clueless irc visiter asking to hold his hand and pick a game for him, (do mind this is just a joke (a bad one like I always do) I'm in a happy relationship with a bright and beautifull girl and wouldn't wanna trade her in for the world :D.

Comments

• kagdakagda Member Posts: 85
    Originally posted by tofke

This post was inspired on the 100th clueless irc visiter asking to hold his hand and pick a game for him, (do mind this is just a joke (a bad one like I always do) I'm in a happy relationship with a bright and beautifull girl and wouldn't wanna trade her in for the world :D.

mind you... everything except this last part is t3h truth =D ..... and yeah irc does get a lot of REALLY clueless people in there kinda scary a little bit.....

Okkkkaaayyyyyyyyyyyy

• DyraeleDyraele Member UncommonPosts: 200

lol, I thought you were looking for a group 

Then I thought, no, must be looking for a game so I will read what he said.

Then I read the post and you are looking for a girl, lol. (Yes, I know it's a joke)

Anyway, good luck in your search.

AKA - Bruxail

• CzzarreCzzarre Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,742

So, let me get this right.

Techically you need to find a fish....so you decide to call for help in the desert.

Torrential

• TofkeTofke Member UncommonPosts: 342

But but isn't the best way to find the more appealing woman to ask on the biggest mmorpg site? *confused*

:p

• jellojuicejellojuice Member Posts: 27
    Originally posted by Czzarre

Techically you need to find a fish....so you decide to call for help in the desert.
    Torrential

Ha ha good one...you'd have an easier time finding an ice cube in hell

• kagdakagda Member Posts: 85
    Originally posted by jellojuice

Originally posted by Czzarre

Torrential

Ha ha good one...you'd have an easier time finding an ice cube in hell

that made me actually LOL IRL...... gg

Okkkkaaayyyyyyyyyyyy