Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is starport down today?

game seems to not get past the looking for updates launcher - i tried reinstalling it and everything and it still does it - anyone else got the same problem today?

Comments

• rob88scpsrob88scps Member Posts: 2
    yes, i'm having the same problem exactly.

• DewfireDewfire Member Posts: 89
    Getting the same thing...oh well...guess I will find something else to do for now then..image

Dewfire Gnome Paladin EQ2
    Retired: AO, DAOC, EQ, SWG

• ChocheChoche Member Posts: 12

If it is down, I sure hope that its because they are fixing it, cause man ive been having alot of crashes lately, about 5 a day if not more. Im on the Rise of the Empire server as Jose, and one of the reasons I aint doing better is cause of those god damn crashes

<---- Jose and Ari

• wakka47wakka47 Member Posts: 1

I am having the same problem with getting passed updater. I thought i was the onlu one phew! image

• kenny_surferkenny_surfer Member Posts: 2
    mine is looking for updates too...image
  • C'nedraC'nedra Member Posts: 8

This really sucks... 1 hour before my games end and i can't log in... imageimageimageimageimageimage

• hillbilly7hillbilly7 Member Posts: 1

I'm glad i found this i thought i was the only oneimageimageimageimage

• Dude®Dude® Member Posts: 44

I know how ya feel c'nedra, but i will still win :)

Oh, btw i worked a bit on that planet you told me about, yea it is somewhat tough but not impossible. I was going to finish today guess I wont be able to.

SpankMe (on that server) :)

Dude®

Dude®

LOL u'll never know how close u were to dying.. but thats ok... 3rd is still alright. At least i won the NPK game ;imageimage

• SabbathiusSabbathius Member Posts: 2
    shit i was on waiting for you to show up spank, lol

• DasaniDasani Member Posts: 2

Well, I'm glad it's not just me.  I came here looking for a topic on it but didn't find one until now.

I hope it comes up soon. image

• AtmaDarkwolfAtmaDarkwolf Member UncommonPosts: 353

Aw damn, I wanted C'Nedrra to try out my colony too.. ah well.

See ya all in the great beyond

• Dude®Dude® Member Posts: 44

Originally posted by C'nedra
    LOL u'll never know how close u were to dying.. but thats ok... 3rd is still alright. At least i won the NPK game ;imageimage

I dont know what your talking about, because only place i could have died was when i was online and at a colony that no one knows about. :) And no it aint a Arctic planet either.

Dude®

Dude®

• SabbathiusSabbathius Member Posts: 2
    i was wondering why it was empty, had the place all to myself for the last few hours =)

• bagelpopbagelpop Member Posts: 2

I was on at 8am this morning then traid again at 11am and it didnt work and now its almost 3:30 and still nothing......this stinks

• Haro21Haro21 Member Posts: 1

I need to play i'm bored. help me please.::::04::
    They need to fix it i can only stay in un space for 31 hrs

• deviousgod10deviousgod10 Member Posts: 34

imageimageTHE  SAME THING KEEPS HAPPENING TO ME I'M SO ANNOYEDimageimageimage

The life and all thats in is controled by the number 42.........What 2+2
    Oh i dont know well maybe it's !!!!42!!!!!!Whats the meaning of life i dunno maybe its !!!!!!!!!!42!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey it seems to be working again... i've started receiving patches !!! imageimage