Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

School Survey

zlickzlick Member Posts: 1

Hi my name is Marcus and i am making a survey for a school work and i would appreciate if you could take the time and answer a few simple questions and as serious as possibly.

1. Why did you start playing Lineage and not some other MMorpg?

And whats keeping you playing it?

2. How many hours a day do you play

Have you played for a long time?

How long do you think you will keep playing it?

3. Do you have possession of any side products of Lineage 2 such as t-shirts with Lineage prints and such?

4. Do you know any special words/terms that are used in L2 that arent as common in other online games?

5. Do you visit friends and play with them true such things as LAN and stuffs like that? Have you ever met friends you became friends with in the game IRL?

7. Male/Female?

8. Age?

9. Anything around the Lineage 2 culture of gaming you would like to add?

Comments

• SorrowhoSorrowho Member Posts: 581
    Originally posted by zlick

Hi my name is Marcus and i am making a survey for a school work and i would appreciate if you could take the time and answer a few simple questions and as serious as possibly.

1. Why did you start playing Lineage and not some other MMorpg? not sure.

And whats keeping you playing it? the pvp and friend's you make ingame

2. How many hours a day do you play   about 5 hour's every second day

Have you played for a long time?   about 2 year's

How long do you think you will keep playing it? until a better pvp mmorpg comes out

3. Do you have possession of any side products of Lineage 2 such as t-shirts with Lineage prints and such? no

4. Do you know any special words/terms that are used in L2 that arent as common in other online games? no

5. Do you visit friends and play with them true such things as LAN and stuffs like that? Have you ever met friends you became friends with in the game IRL? nope i did in world of warcraft tho

7. Male/Female? male

8. Age? 20

• GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,106
    Originally posted by zlick

1. Why did you start playing Lineage and not some other MMorpg? 

And whats keeping you playing it?

Because it was unique despite the grind, I enjoyed it because of the PvP. The game is very guild/alliance oriented bringing everyone closer together and at the same time very competitive against others.

2. How many hours a day do you play

Have you played for a long time?

How long do you think you will keep playing it?
    I usually play around 1-2 hours on weekdays while 4-5 hours on weekends. I have played Lineage 2 off and on since North American Closed Beta and I intend to play Lineage 2 until another game has the freedom Lineage 2 has.

3. Do you have possession of any side products of Lineage 2 such as t-shirts with Lineage prints and such?

No I never buy other things for games.

4. Do you know any special words/terms that are used in L2 that arent as common in other online games?

Yes tons! Bsoes, qhps, thinks like that are very common in Lineage 2 considering they are only in Lineage 2. But another word that some other people might know but is used a lot in Lineage 2 is the word carebear lol.

5. Do you visit friends and play with them true such things as LAN and stuffs like that? Have you ever met friends you became friends with in the game IRL?

I used to when I used to have RL friend play Lineage 2 as well. Currently they have quit and moved on to other games while I linger here lol. I have never met someone in real life from Lineage 2.

7. Male/Female?

Male

8. Age?

It is a PvP game, if you get pked or scammed or pked again and continuously frustrated by all the things Lineage 2 has because there is a lot of things that will piss you off, the developers will not help you at all. So if you cannot handle it, do not even start. If you think you can, give it a try.

~Greatness~

MMORPG Blog
    Currently Playing:
    Nothing