Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post count bug

dizirgeedizirgee Member UncommonPosts: 156

So i find min 2 times that  i make 2or 3 posts /in one day/and it count me only 1 it looks like only 1 post is counted per day. I guess it have to count every1 post that i made so if somebody from staff can have a look on this i`ll be thankful image

As i said i noticed it only 2 times maybe it doing me offten.So let me know about this.Thnx image

Wu name dizirgee->Tough Destroyer ::::40::

I`m Lawful Good Human Fighter Paladin
and you?

Comments

• MaximaneMaximane Member CommonPosts: 625

Try refreshing the page first. Often your browser will simply pull pages visited out from the cache instead of pulling a new copy from the website.

--------------------
    Alex "Maximane" De Line
    - MMORPG.COM Staff -

• LawieLawie Member UncommonPosts: 50

ive posted about 5-6 posts, and on my profile, it says i havent posted anything...need it a few time to count or not?

and refreshing doenst help...

also, posts on reviews, does that count too? ornot?

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

Notes:

a) our system does some database query caching (storing in memory for speed and efficiency) so you may not see your post count update instantly after a post

b) posts in the spam forum are not counted...image

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

• dizirgeedizirgee Member UncommonPosts: 156

I today noticed that post counter sux once again.

Well since yesterday i make at least 5 posts and still have same number 56 in everyone i postin i bet this one will be 56 too.But funny thing is that when i look into your account settings they i see that i have only 54 total posts image

EDIT: nice its 57 now but in acc settings there is still 54

Wu name dizirgee->Tough Destroyer ::::40::

I`m Lawful Good Human Fighter Paladin
    and you?