Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Official EA Servers Free From Sep 25 to Oct 9

eammoeammo Member Posts: 20

Just download or install the client and use your old account and password to sign in!

Details and account and password recovery options are on the following page:

http://www.uo.com/return.html

If those don't work, you can call EA with your previous billing information and/or activation code.

Comments

• FockerFocker Member Posts: 344

I noticed that yesterday myself!  I seen it and I was excited about it.  Then I realized that playing i'd have to put up with % armor, Gargoyles, Ninja's, arties, No Gm armor, basicaly i'd have to change my character completely around to fit in.  So I said screw it.

• eammoeammo Member Posts: 20

I Don't blame you.  On the other hand, maybe you can log in to your old accounts and sell some junk off...

...nevermind, the game is so poor, gold is only valued at not much more than $1 per million.

• wrekognizewrekognize Member UncommonPosts: 388

which is why you can make one check for 1 million, and who ever said that playing was about makeing real life money

Originally posted by wrekognize

which is why you can make one check for 1 million, and who ever said that playing was about makeing real life money

I dont think anyone said that actually.

• zenthias_rpgzenthias_rpg Member Posts: 30

Originally posted by Focker

I noticed that yesterday myself!  I seen it and I was excited about it.  Then I realized that playing i'd have to put up with % armor, Gargoyles, Ninja's, arties, No Gm armor, basicaly i'd have to change my character completely around to fit in.  So I said screw it.
    Don't you hate it when you actually have to work for something?!!? I hate that. I like stuff handed to me on a silver platter.

/end sarcasm

Originally posted by zenthias_rpg

Originally posted by Focker

Don't you hate it when you actually have to work for something?!!? I hate that. I like stuff handed to me on a silver platter.

/end sarcasm

Actually I do hate having things handed to me.  Kinda like the curent state of UO now.  I'd have a hard time changing my char around cause it actually took me 2 years to 7xgm a char.  It has some significance to me.  For all that % crap, I played the game for fun, not to whip out the calculator to try and figure out what armor I should wear.  Ninja's gargoyles and arties?  hahahaha, Enough said about that.

enjoy your um... "Ultima" online 

• sempiternalsempiternal Member UncommonPosts: 1,082

Sarcasm aside, that probably actually is why you and the rest of the UO carebears like UO - everything actually is either handed to you on a silver platter or bought with cash with every craptacular EA expansion.

Originally posted by sempiternal

Sarcasm aside, that probably actually is why you and the rest of the UO carebears like UO - everything actually is either handed to you on a silver platter or bought with cash with every craptacular EA expansion.

Do you ever leave these forums? I get sick of hearing your mouth.

LET ME SAY THIS ONE MORE TIME

I played UO since the very start. I liked UO before EA screwed with it. Changes were made. It pissed me off just as much as everyone else. But I'm not a cry baby like most of you. The game changed, so did my chars. I quit for several years and recently started back. Best decision I ever made. I HATE NEON, ARMOR PROPERTIES, INSURANCE, NEON, WEAPON PROPERTIES, INSURANCE, NEON, TRAM/FEL SPLIT, COUNTLESS NERFS, NEON, ECT.

But this game, IN ITS CURRENT STATE, is still the best MMO I've ever played. I've played a few.

Could you explain how everything is handed to me? I started with a brand new account about 8 months ago, and I've had to work every new char from scratch. No advance char tokens, no purchased gold.

Most haters like you eventually give up, and realize no one cares what comes out of your mouth. But not good ole' Semp. He hasn't played the game in 6 years, but makes it a point to come here and bitch atleast once a day.

Leave already.

But this game, IN ITS CURRENT STATE, is still the best MMO I've ever played. I've played a few.
    That's a pretty sad statement on your part. You've played a few?  What like 3 including UO?

Ultima Online used to be one of the most amazing MMO virtual worlds even when compared to the newer MMOs today, but current UO is an Electronic Arts Inc. trainwreck.

If you don't realize that then it's obvious your MMO experience is very very limited.

So what were the other 2 games you played?

Yep, you know me Semp.

UO used to be great, EA screwed it.

That is every post you have ever made on these forums in a nutshell. WE GET IT ALREADY!!! Unless you have something new to say then get out of here.

Today's UO compared to UO 8-10 years ago sucks. WE ALL AGREE ON THAT. boo hoo EA changed the game. I'll show you EA, I'm quiting UO and I'm going to be a professional cry baby.

UO, EQ, LOTR, WoW, RS, Roma, Irth

UO is better than all of them. IN ITS CURRENT STATE.

As much fun as I'm having listening to you cry babies, I'm done. Keep up the good work.

You're pathetic.  Don't you realize your hipocrisy?  While others may be "crying" about games on a game forum, you cry about others "crying" about games.

UO is by far the worst game ever made. Period.

My favorite monster in UO was the "TROLL"  Raaarrrrrr

• KordeshKordesh Member Posts: 1,715

UO is by far the worst game ever made. Period.

UO is by far the worst game ever made NOW. Before it was the freaking holy grail. Then the split hit, and everything came tumbling down.

Bans a perma, but so are sigs in necro posts.

EAT ME MMORPG.com!

• uoplayer123uoplayer123 Member Posts: 225

Originally posted by sempiternal

Semp , You are pathetic , why even post you probably haven't played UO for more than 20-30 hours , in years , how can you judge the game?

As for your carebear comment , you are sad , its a personal attact to the players who like UO  , Whats the matter your EGO got the best of you , like many on this site to so quickly put UO down , and have no clue as to how UO actually is now compared to years ago??

Wrong.  I've played it recently, how do you think I know all the gory details of how bad it is?

It's absolutely horrible, it's like those movies that come out every summer based upon whatever happens to be popular at the moment - oh yeah, I guess that should be expected, that's the kind of games EA makes; generic franchised junk designed for the lowest common denominator.

What bothers me is that the original design is one of the BEST MMOs ever created.  To see such an MMO masterpiece trashed by Electronic Arts over the years, pangs those of us that are truly interested in MMORPGs and not just wasting our time playing around with mediocre game designs.

From first and best to one of the worst major MMOs - that's the story of Ultima Online.

Can you tell me when EA took over UO?

I do not know the answer. Just trying to get a ball park figure of how long you've been bitchin.