Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Give me an advice

hunfuhunfu Member Posts: 15

I have been looking for a game i like for a while now without much luck, and was looking for some advices.

The things i'm looking for in a game are:

1)P2P, usually this means that there are less cheaters and botters around .F2P are generally overrun by cheaters.

2)A siege system or something like that, i feel that they are the best thing in a mmorpg.

3)A game that isn't too old,possibly in open beta. i like to discover things out and don't like the idea that there are people that are months of levelling ahead

Grinding doesn't scare me nor i have a fetish for it so i don't care about it and good graphic isn't a must either.

Any help is appreciated...thanks in advance :)

Comments

• johnmatthaisjohnmatthais Member CommonPosts: 2,663

Rappelz, Shadowbane, Regnum, Age of Conan, Dark Age of Camelot

• MrEvilDrMrEvilDr Member Posts: 84

Originally posted by knightsmith

http://swordofthenewworld.com
    this one seems fit your needs

I agree. It's a good game. I believe the servers are being reset too so you'll be able to catch up.

• hunfuhunfu Member Posts: 15

I forgot about this thread, thanks for the advice i have been playing it since summer and i'm still enjoying it :)

• TaeraTaera Community ManagerMember CommonPosts: 1,078

OP, what games have you played in the past? :)

Laura "Taera" Genender
    Community Manager
    MMORPG.com

• hunfuhunfu Member Posts: 15

Myth of Soma : Great game at its peak, now is dead and buried tho.

Droyan : Was great fun even tho it was crap

Ferentus : Worst game i have ever playied

Silkroad: Average game but JoyMax is worst company ever, for some reason i playied it for over 1 year tho

And now I'm on SOTNW :)