Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[VID] A Lil PvP Action

VadenVaden Member UncommonPosts: 145

Kan i just embed the video into the forum page?

http://vlog.17173.com/m/display.php?id=193421

Games I've Played: SilkRoad, Flyff, NeoCron, PlanetSide, Rapplez, UpshiftRacer, Drift City, TB, Kwonho, ArchLord, AoA, Exteel, WolfTeam, Shaiyan, WoKF, FFXIV, STO, KoTR, ESO, Defiance, Mabinogi

Games I'm Playing: Warframe/STO

Games I'm Pondering: The Secret World

Comments

• jsv777jsv777 Member Posts: 14

hmm interesting, by the looks of it they'll probably  have a duel system where both players have to agree to fight but IDK. Personally I prefer this than L2's concept.

"I learned that it is the weak who are cruel, and that gentleness is to be expected only from the strong."

• CaladonCaladon Member Posts: 152

This is what its going to be like:

Free pvp within the abyss against opposite faction.

Duel pvp within the same faction.

No question about it really. While we haven't seen anything to prove it, nothing else has a realistic possibility to happen.

• mmonkeymmonkey Member Posts: 171

beautiful game. I hope free pvp will be in more places that just the abyss though. Perhaps town capture gameplay in max level zones?

• CaladonCaladon Member Posts: 152
    Originally posted by mmonkey

beautiful game. I hope free pvp will be in more places that just the abyss though. Perhaps town capture gameplay in max level zones?

Not impossible.. I read i think in the last qna that went out that there will be some additional zones except from the abyss where youll be able to pvp

• CyntheCynthe Member UncommonPosts: 1,414

Different locations? where did you see that?

As I recall they are looking into using portals that lead to the Abyss in lower level zones so that people not 50 yet can also experience the PvP there.

(,,,)=^__^=(,,,)

• NiirnaethNiirnaeth Member Posts: 99

Originally posted by Caladon

Originally posted by mmonkey

Not impossible.. I read i think in the last qna that went out that there will be some additional zones except from the abyss where youll be able to pvp

This is what was stated about the abyss in the last QNA.
    • The Abyss will consist of two distinct parts. The first part is aimed at beginners and is meant to introduce players to the Abyss concept. The second part is connected to the real war and meant for more experienced characters. More information about the Abyss will be available during the G-Star exhibition, taking place in South Korea between November 8th and 11th.

Like Cynthe said there is no other mention of additional zones outside of the abyss.

• AseenusAseenus Member UncommonPosts: 1,844

nice, i havnt seen this one yet ><