Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Questions about RFO

AseenusAseenus Member UncommonPosts: 1,844

1. What is the max level -

2. How long will it take to get to max level if i grind 5 hours a day -

3. Whats the different between paying with real life cash for stuff or playing for free, what benefits do u get -

4. Is it possible to get the things that u buy with real life cash by working hard in RFO -

5. If i die in pvp do i lose any items/experiance points -

6. Why is there only 2 servers, there used to be more back in the days -

7. Do archons get any special treatment, skills, etc?

p.s. thank you in advance

Comments

• MachoMMachoM Member Posts: 89
    Originally posted by Aseenus

1. What is the max level - 55

2. How long will it take to get to max level if i grind 5 hours a day - 1-2 months

3. Whats the different between paying with real life cash for stuff or playing for free, what benefits do u get - Some Items u can only get with paying real cash but u do not NEED these to play

4. Is it possible to get the things that u buy with real life cash by working hard in RFO - I believe most things u buy with real cash can be traded...in short i suppose

5. If i die in pvp do i lose any items/experiance points - In PvP ull lose contribution points.  The more contribution points the higher your rank in your race. 

6. Why is there only 2 servers, there used to be more back in the days - They collapsed the 4 servers into two so more players were playing together for the chip wars

7. Do archons get any special treatment, skills, etc? - They get some special skills/buffs and other special treatment.  Check the rf website for more info.
    p.s. thank you in advance