Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game launched

well its out and I have the limted access (free i suppose) and first i have to say the character customization isn't half bad but the biggest part i've seen so far is, it like fucking 2 megs big!? Runescape take that

Comments

• AnachronistAnachronist Member UncommonPosts: 13

just wait till it starts streaming its crapload of compressed files durring your gameplay..

lag city

not woth the download

waste of a good IP

pirates of the burning sea is better

o.O WTF!?

• grimbojgrimboj Member Posts: 2,102

PoTBS is the most dissappointing game I've played in a while. This looks great in comparison.

--
    Note: PlayNC will refuse to allow you access to your account if you forget your password and can't provide a scanned image of the product key for the first product you purchased..... LOL

• ThaloreThalore Member UncommonPosts: 10

PotCO is pretty fun. Yes it's a very simple game, but really all MMO's are pretty simple.

I'm pretty suprised at the amount of people that are playing the game. Since I've seen next to nothing about it on any of the gamers forums it has a lot of people playing it. Ohh well at least they have a free (unlimited play) feature. That way people can give it a try and see if it's fun for them.

Me, my wife and kids will be having fun sailing around in the mean time. Ahoy!

• zensaberzensaber Member UncommonPosts: 787

the combat and sailing is very simplistic, but fun.

• twaynetwayne Member Posts: 49

Sea combat is what makes this game worth playing. hard part is finding a good crew to sail with.

• DefectDefect Member Posts: 246

Good crew's aren't too hard to come by, but its also fun just sailing by yourself.