Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for mmo with gameplay like Diablo

TearReaverTearReaver Member Posts: 33

So, I like Diablo games, But I want more multiplayer, i have played MU, got to level 26, wouldn't let me log in, got a private server, got to level 315, and Mu is by far the best mmo I have played, but I need something new(don't recommend cronous, played it for a day, uninstalled it). Quite frankly, I want pvp and high level cap, simple game-play, and I would prefer f2p, but hey I still want to know of p2p too.

Comments

• mackdawg19mackdawg19 Member UncommonPosts: 842

You could try Hellgate London, its free after the initial buy. They also have a game called Mythos in production which pretty much resembles diablo2 with updated graphics. Another decent game on the horizon that is f2p is Zu Online. But to be honest, besides flagship studio's, you wont find much in a game that resembles diablo2. Well unless blizzard decides its time to talk about diablo3.

• TearReaverTearReaver Member Posts: 33

When I bought Diablo 2 today I saw Hellgate: London also, but I'm not sure if I should play it. I'll try the other ones you reccomended.

• khanstructkhanstruct Member UncommonPosts: 756
  • AnzieAnzie Member Posts: 468
    Originally posted by khanstruct

Dark Eden
    http://www.joymax.com/darkeden/

yeah, this game have the same game play as d2 I played this game for about 5months like 2years ago and it was good, but I don't recommend it now the last time I played there wasn't a single person who didn't speed hack on this game!

Originally posted by Spathotan
    The simplest way to put this, is like this. Buying a used/refurbished 360 is on the same plane as sharing a condom in a gangbang with strangers.
  • khanstructkhanstruct Member UncommonPosts: 756

Sadly, I agree. After all the hard work they put into the creation of this game, it isn't moderated at all. Its now ruled by script kiddies.

• itchmonitchmon Member RarePosts: 1,999

Originally posted by TearReaver

So, I like Diablo games, But I want more multiplayer, i have played MU, got to level 26, wouldn't let me log in, got a private server, got to level 315, and Mu is by far the best mmo I have played, but I need something new(don't recommend cronous, played it for a day, uninstalled it). Quite frankly, I want pvp and high level cap, simple game-play, and I would prefer f2p, but hey I still want to know of p2p too.
    I might be alone in this but I found both guild wars and Lineage 2 kind of diablo-ish.  especially guild wars, but the PVP is better in L2.

they are both click-t-move like diablo is (you can move W-A-D-S as well)

hope this helps

Itchmon

RIP Ribbitribbitt you are missed, kid.

Currently Playing EVE, ESO

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed.

Dwight D Eisenhower

My optimism wears heavy boots and is loud.

Henry Rollins