Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Snipers corps

boognish75boognish75 Member UncommonPosts: 1,540

Sniper unlimited is always looking for new and old players alike, stop in a station and apply to join, friendly to new people as well as old players, i just joined them with some friends thta were in it and i am having a blast.

playing eq2 and two worlds

Comments

• GundaharGundahar Member Posts: 25

Sniping is being hit hard by the nerf bat, hope you guys can find a new tactic and a new name. Oh, I got one for you! "High Sec Mission Corp"!

• boognish75boognish75 Member UncommonPosts: 1,540

Ha sorry to anyone whom read this i forgot to put in the systems and stations you can apply to join the Sniper unlimited Here they are

eglennaert I  moon 16  federation navy logistic support

Lustrevik VII moon 7  republic fleet logistic support

Mormelot I  concord testing facilities

Hi fellow EvE players, just an update here of our corp, It is only getting better, we have had some interesting things happen with sniper unlimited, another corp merged with us and it made our force that much better, we are still open to new and older players, we are anti-pirate btw. So feel free to come to one of our offices and fill out an app. thatnks and happy flying O/

LOL if yer new to eve and want to apply to sniper unlimited i would not suggest going to mormelot to fill out an app, go to the others listed, thanx.

O/ happy flying.