Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DONE DONE DONE

junerianjunerian Member Posts: 60

I am DONE with USKO now I started playing about...3 days ago (free bronze premium aint up yet) got level 35 and said "hey this aint so bad" yea their alot of turks who are but theres alot of nice ones too and I've met alot of people who speak decent english.

Now I decide to go ahead and extend my premium to a full bronze one so ok I do it ingame using my debit card it says card declined. I'm like wtf? recheck all my info make sure everythings entered exactly as is and try again DECLINED now I'm like WTF??? so I check my bank account to make sure I have enough $ in it to buy the premium (which I knew I did) and guess what?  I had been charged 2 times from KNIGHTONLINEWORLD.COM for 8.95 hmmm so I open up a support ticket asking for them to activate my premium and refund my 2nd transaction and what happens? they say their system shows my transactions were declined.

Now I'm ticked off so I take a screenshot of my bank page (edited so all they could see was their transactions) showing that they had charged my account 2x and both times the money had been deducted.

their response is almost exactly as same before and basically said "sorry your out of luck"

So I am DONE with USKO and K2 forever

Comments

• PyrostasisPyrostasis Member UncommonPosts: 2,293

Gotta love K2.

Id call your bank now and request a charge back. Most banks will let you dispute the charges and you will have your money back in less than a week.

• junerianjunerian Member Posts: 60
    Originally posted by Pyrostasis

Gotta love K2.

Id call your bank now and request a charge back. Most banks will let you dispute the charges and you will have your money back in less than a week.

Oh of course K2 won't see a cent of my $ they suggested I tried using clickandbuy for the next try haha next try? they think after that they'll see a cent of my money?

• PyrostasisPyrostasis Member UncommonPosts: 2,293

the sad thing is, yes I think they believe they will.

The higher ups at K2 really have no clue on how to properly run a customer oriented business.

• junerianjunerian Member Posts: 60
    Originally posted by Pyrostasis

the sad thing is, yes I think they believe they will.
    The higher ups at K2 really have no clue on how to properly run a customer oriented business.

tell me about it the worse part is is I LOVE the game it sucks to not play cuz of this issue

• PainAeroPainAero Member Posts: 15

you seriosly were unlucky becose i upgraded mine to gold premium and its sucseeded at first try and thare is 1 problem what i discoverd that some part of the countrys they ont let you do premium

No Darkness No Light

• cagancagan Member UncommonPosts: 445

charge back explaining the situation to your bank