Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Forgot BioWare speculation time for Blizzard speculation

2»

Comments

• aristoculousaristoculous Member Posts: 159
    Originally posted by tvalentine

Originally posted by aristoculous

Originally posted by GreenChaos

www.gamespy.com/articles/831/831734p1.html

Discus

Bioware is no longer speculation, http://www.lucasartsbioware.com/

hasnt that already been discredited?

no, it was official announcement made by Bioware on October 30th, Check bioware forums. In 1 day the thread went from 1 page to 17 pages.

• aristoculousaristoculous Member Posts: 159

Originally posted by kishe

Originally posted by DrTH

i thought the the creators of diablo left blizzard to make their own company, can't remember which 1s tho
    Thats the devs of Hellgate

Hellgate is unofficial Diablo3

well its 3 companies to be exact :), original creators of Diablo 1, are in flagship studios, some lead designers of diablo2 are in ArenaNet, some in another company, cant recall the name but they are making sci fi mmo i think

As for Hellgate being D3, Diablo had limited ammo for archers :D, the demo I've played recently had unlimited ammo, perhaps its just lost steam for me.

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163

Originally posted by tvalentine

Originally posted by GreenChaos

www.gamespy.com/articles/831/831734p1.html

Discus

Bioware is no longer speculation, http://www.lucasartsbioware.com/

hasnt that already been discredited?

no, it was official announcement made by Bioware on October 30th, Check bioware forums. In 1 day the thread went from 1 page to 17 pages.

lol, wow! some people are slow on the news eh? We've been talking about for a few days now. It's confirmed that they are working on something together. Hell MMORPG.com did a news piece on it. 

SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• spritessprites Member Posts: 22

just because they are looking for employees doesn't mean they are working on new games. i imagine they are always developing new builds and new ideas, especially with blizzard one game every decade they must go through alot of ideas.

• DelphianDelphian Member Posts: 192

I would bet on a Diablo game designed inconspicuously like Hellgate: London, except very, very polished... You know the story.