Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stargate Worlds Dev Chat- 7pm EST, 11/08/07

TaeraTaera Community ManagerMember CommonPosts: 1,078

Please join us on Thursday, November 8th at 7pm EST, for another MMORPG.com dev chat!

Curious about upcoming MMO Stargate Worlds?  Now's the time to state your curiousity! Please join us in the MMORPG.com Live Chatroom starting at 7pm EST on 11/08/07 to meet the developers behind Stargate Worlds. Bring a question, bring a friend! After the chat, be sure to stick around for Stargate Worlds and other MMORPG discussion.

Users can also connect via any IRC client, to server forthegamers.org or irc.eu.forthegamers.org (Euro). The chat will take place in #mmorpg.

Learn more about Stargate Worlds here.

Laura "Taera" Genender
Community Manager
MMORPG.com

Comments

• Hoping its better this time around then it was for W.A.R.

• daeandordaeandor Member UncommonPosts: 2,695

I have this feeling that even if they make this game moderately decent, I will have to play.  My fingers are crossed and I can't wait to hear what the Devs have to say in chat.

• kagdakagda Member Posts: 85

i agree 100% with the previous post...... love SG, hell even bough a shirt online from their website, deffinatly cant wait to be there and see what they say.

Okkkkaaayyyyyyyyyyyy

• LostMKLostMK Member UncommonPosts: 27

I post this as I watch Stargate SG-1 and await tonights airing of Stargate: Atlantis...

I STRONGLY look forward to trying out this game, and actually being able to play in a virtual representation of the stargate universe in a massive online rpg setting...

I hope they consider granting certain or all chatters access to alpha/beta or atleast a link to sign up for those who joined the chat... ;D

• daeandordaeandor Member UncommonPosts: 2,695
    Originally posted by LostMK

I post this as I watch Stargate SG-1 and await tonights airing of Stargate: Atlantis...
    I STRONGLY look forward to trying out this game, and actually being able to play in a virtual representation of the stargate universe in a massive online rpg setting...
    I hope they consider granting certain or all chatters access to alpha/beta or atleast a link to sign up for those who joined the chat... ;D

I'll second that motion. 

• EnchuuEnchuu Member Posts: 2

I cant wait to see how their going to approach this, having seen so many big name mmo's start really well and then sod it up they really dont have to be that creative.

• sh4dowst4lkrsh4dowst4lkr Member Posts: 208

Man I can't wait this game its going to rock, but well I would like to join the chat room and don't know  what time that would be in Australia's east coast, well if some could help that would be appreciated.

Man but this game better be awesome I just hope that its better than other games development chats.

• gatebuzzgatebuzz Member Posts: 16

I cant wait. I've always described myself as a "monogamous gamer" - I play one thing to death and take up something new only when it stands out as a clear improvement over the last game. I can already tell that Stargate Worlds will be the game to draw me away from my present MMO of choice. The buzz has begun and it's still a year away!

I will do my best to attend the IRC discussion, and (if no-one objects) I'll post a chat transcript on Gate Buzz as a news story for the folks who arent able to make the live chat. I'll let y'all know when it's up if you want to link it.

[CENTER][SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][FONT="Tahoma"]TSW[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR="Sienna"][FONT="Georgia"]. fm[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] - Giving Voice to The Secret World. [http://tsw.fm/][/CENTER]

• sh4dowst4lkrsh4dowst4lkr Member Posts: 208

Originally posted by gatebuzz

I cant wait. I've always described myself as a "monogamous gamer" - I play one thing to death and take up something new only when it stands out as a clear improvement over the last game. I can already tell that Stargate Worlds will be the game to draw me away from my present MMO of choice. The buzz has begun and it's still a year away!
    I will do my best to attend the IRC discussion, and (if no-one objects) I'll post a chat transcript on Gate Buzz as a news story for the folks who arent able to make the live chat. I'll let y'all know when it's up if you want to link it.

That Would Be Awesome because I really love Stargate and omg this Massively Multiplayer Online game looks awesome but I might have school or other stuff to do good on yah!

A transcript will be helpfull if I and others like me miss it.

• LilianeLiliane Member Posts: 591

Before asking questions, I think it would be wise to know more what we allready know about SGW.

So, click here in SGW wiki  It has all the basic information about SGW.

MMORPG.COM has worst forum editor ever exists

Way to self-promote...

• KrongoKrongo Member Posts: 1

If this game turns out to be anything likte the Series it will be one heck of a game

What is your current MMO " gatebuzz"?

• TaeraTaera Community ManagerMember CommonPosts: 1,078

Never fear, a log will be posted immediately after the chat on MMORPG.com :)

Laura "Taera" Genender
    Community Manager
    MMORPG.com

• gatebuzzgatebuzz Member Posts: 16

What is your current MMO

I'm currently playing "The Matrix Online" and loving it. I'm the webmaster for one of the in-game guilds (or, "factions" as they call them) so moving off to anything else will be a mammoth task. If Stargate Worlds turns out to be 1/2 as good as I am hoping, I dont think I'll look back as I move.

And to answer your question, "gate buzz" is the name of my blog & podcast.

[CENTER][SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][FONT="Tahoma"]TSW[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR="Sienna"][FONT="Georgia"]. fm[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] - Giving Voice to The Secret World. [http://tsw.fm/][/CENTER]

Originally posted by gatebuzz

What is your current MMO

And to answer your question, "gate buzz" is the name of my blog & podcast.

? I used "" around your name because I realized it was not a name, but a site/group/thing :P