Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Forum for the BioWare MMO

starstar Member Posts: 1,101

Can we get a forum made for it?

Otherwise people are going to keep flooding General and SWG with topics.

Argh.

Comments

• m240gulfm240gulf Member UncommonPosts: 460

Good Idea, I was thinking they couldn't open a forum just for the KotoR MMO because they don't know the name of the new MMO, but they could just open a section for Bioware in the mean time.

I Reject your Reality and Substitute it with My Own!

• outlaw101outlaw101 Member Posts: 351

What exactly would it be be called?

'bioware mmo speculation about a game'?

'speculation goes here'?

'yet to be announced bioware IP game'?

They can't create a forum because they're have been no annoucements to what the game actually is.

"Don't hold breath about another KOTOR game coming from Bioware" - Chris Preistly

"Bioware is more intrested in pursueing development of it's own Intellectual properties"

- James Henly

Just call it Bioware Forum; if not then not big deal we'd just need to sift through the many pages of Bioware related topics that keep popping up.

• starstar Member Posts: 1,101

Exactly.

Just so it's a bit easier to sift through all the topics. And, anyhoo, the Bioware MMO is going to get a forum sometime, why not let it be now?

(and, whoo! This thread is a pallindrome of posters!)

• starstar Member Posts: 1,101

Originally posted by zazz

Lmao Tards & proof to state they even making a MMO?? not wild retarded speculation.
    Damn. Um. Have you even been paying attention to the threads?

Bioware has confirmed mutiple times that they're making an MMO. It's in a playable state at this moment. I'm about to hit the sack, but I'll post the links and the quotes up tomorrow morning, if someone doesn't nail them to your forehead first.

xoxoxo

• zazzzazz Member UncommonPosts: 408

Ya i really appreciate your excitement  but you miss my point .....what MMO? where does it say they making a MMO it could be a single player game or could be a crap IP..LA are asshats .....Bioware agreed they rock but seriously what MMO ? speculation...however is a nice thought.

Ya unless i missed one .;.. ive seen alot of released info but dont recal seeing one that says MMO.

• outlaw101outlaw101 Member Posts: 351

Ya i really appreciate your excitement  but you miss my point .....what MMO? where does it say they making a MMO it could be a single player game or could be a crap IP..LA are asshats .....Bioware agreed they rock but seriously what MMO ? speculation...however is a nice thought.

They announced they are making an MMO, but noone knows what it is, or what its about.

"Don't hold breath about another KOTOR game coming from Bioware" - Chris Preistly

"Bioware is more intrested in pursueing development of it's own Intellectual properties"

- James Henly

Ya unless i missed one .;.. ive seen alot of released info but dont recal seeing one that says MMO.

http://www.bioware.com/bioware_info/press_releases/2006_03_15_Austin/

• WickershamWickersham Member UncommonPosts: 2,379

Lmao Tards & proof to state they even making a MMO?? not wild retarded speculation.

Here ya go fella.  Now you be careful to read the whole thing very slowly and sound out the words you don't understand.  Okay?

http://www.bioware.com/bioware_info/press_releases/2006_03_15_Austin/

AWE, m240gulf beat me to it

And yes it needs a forum of its own.

"The liberties and resulting economic prosperity that YOU take for granted were granted by those "dead guys"

• DeaconXDeaconX Member UncommonPosts: 3,062

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/151383 Here's a thread.  Over 400 replies, over 8000 views and plenty for you to learn in the first post.  Enjoy.

Why do I write, create, fantasize, dream and daydream about other worlds? Because I hate what humanity does with this one.

BOYCOTTING EA / ORIGIN going forward.

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

Yes, let's have a Bioware forum section! And a SOE section! And a Funcom section! And an EA section! And A Perpetual Entertainment section ( wait, nevermind, they don't produce games )!

This has got to be one of the lamest ideas I've heard ( falls just behind giving SOE hater crybabies their own section ).

Originally posted by Zorvan

Yes, let's have a Bioware forum section! And a SOE section! And a Funcom section! And an EA section! And A Perpetual Entertainment section ( wait, nevermind, they don't produce games )!
    This has got to be one of the lamest ideas I've heard ( falls just behind giving SOE hater crybabies their own section ).

...and like I said, if not no big deal, we will just sift through the many Bioware/KotoR posts that keep popping up

• LouiseKLouiseK Member Posts: 258

As mentioned, if you have a look just to the left, all the games sections require a game title at least to get a forum section.

Its not hard to visually sift through topic titles :)

• solaris777solaris777 Member Posts: 117

yeah we need a forum section, so can discuss this upcoming star wars MMO, more comfortable and detailed.

Originally posted by LouiseK

As mentioned, if you have a look just to the left, all the games sections require a game title at least to get a forum section.
    Its not hard to visually sift through topic titles :)

yup, I already know of that section on the left with game names lol, but all they would need to do is change the name when they get a name

• solaris777solaris777 Member Posts: 117

this game's even have not a name yet, but taking more click from %80 of these these games on the left column, imo.

We could call the new section, for now anyways, Bioware's Secret MMO or something to that effect

• zazzzazz Member UncommonPosts: 408

OK thanks guys for info i guess me the Tard lol , but great news.

• MR-BubblesMR-Bubbles Member Posts: 649

Perhaps they could just post in Here?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Retired from: Neocron, Everquest, Everquest 2, Guild Wars, RF Online and Final Fantasy VII

Currently Playing : EvE Online.

• JelloB2000JelloB2000 Member CommonPosts: 1,848

There is a thread suggesting that in the "site suggestions"-forum: New forum – BioWare speculation.

This discussion has been closed.