Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crysis beta and demo

So who's has played them and what  do you think?

I think its fantastic that you can destroy everything, i love the suit specials.

Im on;

e6300

2gb ram

8800gts

Can run medium at around 25-30 fps.

How about you guys?

"Don't hold breath about another KOTOR game coming from Bioware" - Chris Preistly

"Bioware is more intrested in pursueing development of it's own Intellectual properties"

- James Henly

Comments

• ReklawReklaw Member UncommonPosts: 6,495

Game runs smooth, great graphics, cool gameplay and will get it next month....but it does remind me allot of more being a farcry upgrade then it is a original game. Kinda reason why FarCry2 will take place in Africa :). But my overall feel about Crysis its sweet, though i still love the single player campaigns of these type of game allot more then the multy player parts, as the single player part is much more immersive, but must say that Cod4 Multi does look very promissing and slightly different then the norm of online shooters as in the feature's it holds in multy. And well the graphics in single player mode of Crysis does look somewhat better then the multy player part. Still my only ONE game i'm really waiting for is Assasin Creed