Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Talsiman Online

GutszGutsz Member Posts: 1

Can anyone tell me anything about this game?  I watched a few videos of it,  the graphics look a little outdated but not bad by any means.  Could be a cool game and if anyone can give me some information on it that would be great.

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

Comments

• FMLxFMLx Member UncommonPosts: 19

enchant the weapon like god of war for ps2

also the assasin have the same weapon: sword of chaos

the game have much quest but no much skill and the grapich is dated

• DreamerdudeDreamerdude Member Posts: 13

it has 5 different classes, a great quest system that actually tells you which quests you should be doing for your level. A helper that tells you what you should be doing to lvl up for your level. The graphics I think are pretty decent, not horrible, but good enough for the game. Love the animations for the monks attacks, especially once it gets all glowy. Give it a try and you might like it, I know I think it's pretty awesome. It also has an actually auction house like in wow, which is great for a free mmorpg which usually doesn't have one.

• WarddenWardden Member Posts: 119

I tried it after first reading about it on here and found it lacking, granted it beta so it could improve, the classes are limited and personally I feel like its a complete WoW rip off that does everything WoW does just not as well got my Hunter style character (I do not remember exactly what they are called) to level 15 and unistalled. If you want give it a go but do not say I did not warn ya :)