Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Riki Caught On Film At Ninja Parade

8hammer88hammer8 Member Posts: 1,812

Who would have thought there would be a parade for such things... 

Ninja Parade Clicky

"It is easier to be cruel than wise. The road to wisdom is long and difficult... so most people just turn out to be assholes" Feng (Christopher Walken)

Comments

• FilipinoFuryFilipinoFury Member Posts: 1,056

Ha! Great video.

On Time? On Target? Never Quit?

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Oh that ninja got in some deep trouble in 1984 I hear. LOL he had to cut himself. That wasn't me though. Yeah Riki was there and once again we watch thousands of people looking for us in the damn street lol and found nothing. I managed to smack a couple of girls booty, swift kick some ppl in the stomach and put candy and kids pockets. It was great. There was over 300+ Ninja's there and the crowd went unsuccessful. Even the dancing ninja was there and they didn't see him.

We do this before Halloween, before the attack on the pirates and wannabe pirates.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• 8hammer88hammer8 Member Posts: 1,812

Originally posted by Rikimaru_X

Oh that ninja got in some deep trouble in 1984 I hear. LOL he had to cut himself. That wasn't me though. Yeah Riki was there and once again we watch thousands of people looking for us in the damn street lol and found nothing. I managed to smack a couple of girls booty, swift kick some ppl in the stomach and put candy and kids pockets. It was great. There was over 300+ Ninja's there and the crowd went unsuccessful. Even the dancing ninja was there and they didn't see him.
    We do this before Halloween, before the attack on the pirates and wannabe pirates.

Okay then, I was just a little concerned from your previous roof jumping exploits...I know how sometimes you have to use grappling hooks (and cars) to save yourself.

So if that wasn't you, then the mystery that is Riki continues to cloud mine and many others minds.

Damn you ninjas!

"It is easier to be cruel than wise. The road to wisdom is long and difficult... so most people just turn out to be assholes" Feng (Christopher Walken)

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Yup. That ninja just wanted to make a name of himself by revealing, but he just got a sword in the back. YOU CAN SEE ME in the crowd zipping by and one ninja is in the middle of the street drinking lemonade.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos