Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OMG...Bioware and Lucas leased the Naruto IP!

TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

An insider friend told me without really telling me(just dropping hints) that Lucas and Bioware leased the Naruto IP!  So does that means we're getting a Naruto based MMORPG from Bioware?

Comments

• ArcheusCrossArcheusCross Member Posts: 793

Originally posted by Teala

An insider friend told me without really telling me(just dropping hints) that Lucas and Bioware leased the Naruto IP!  So does that means we're getting a Naruto based MMORPG from Bioware?

Lol i call bs....

"Do not fret! Your captain is about to enter Valhalla!" - General Beatrix of Alexandria

"The acquisition of knowledge is of use to the intellect, for nothing can be loved or hated without first being known." - Leo da Vinci

• MajorBiggsMajorBiggs Member UncommonPosts: 709

Yes it's true! Bioware is also teaming up with Paris Hilton for Hotness! online.

I can't wait!

• dA_fReAKdA_fReAK Member Posts: 384

lol oh god please not Naruto.

This guy is just spreading rumors though anyway.

• ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361

I'll shoot my self in the knee if they do.

Its also going to be the day when the anti-christ will reveal him/her self

• DeaconXDeaconX Member UncommonPosts: 3,062

<Replace drooling with VIOLENT, PROJECTILE puking. NARUTO? No thx.  Hope that's not true...

Why do I write, create, fantasize, dream and daydream about other worlds? Because I hate what humanity does with this one.

BOYCOTTING EA / ORIGIN going forward.

• dA_fReAKdA_fReAK Member Posts: 384

Originally posted by MajorBiggs

Yes it's true! Bioware is also teaming up with Paris Hilton for Hotness! online.
    I can't wait!

ahahahhahahahaahahaha

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

I have no reason no to believe my friend.  

• ArcheusCrossArcheusCross Member Posts: 793

Lol i knew it.

"Do not fret! Your captain is about to enter Valhalla!" - General Beatrix of Alexandria

"The acquisition of knowledge is of use to the intellect, for nothing can be loved or hated without first being known." - Leo da Vinci

• mach789mach789 Member UncommonPosts: 131

Could be. If they are trying to break into the asian market I can see it being possible.

If they are creating something for the american and european market, you can forget about it!

• protorocprotoroc Member Posts: 1,042

Originally posted by MajorBiggs

Yes it's true! Bioware is also teaming up with Paris Hilton for [b]Hotness! online.[/b]
    I can't wait!

Sign me up!

• arcdevilarcdevil Member Posts: 864

im crossing my fingers for that to be true.

with that game and WoW,the rest of MMORPG communities would get rid of 98% underaged moron fuktards playing their games.

It makes peferct since.  Naruto is popular all over the place.  Japan, US and Europe.  The ability to play a unique character in the world of Naruto, make it look like the anime in art style, instances for adventures and then toss in new gaming innovations like recording your game play and turing it into videos to share with your friends and or to turn them into online comics and stuff and you the makings of a decent fun cross platform based MMO.  

• saniceksanicek Member UncommonPosts: 368

Finaly an inovative MMO. Cant wait to spend 10 minutes talking and teasing before enganging in PvP.

Subscribtions: EVE, SWTOR WOW, WAR, DDO, VG, AOC, COV, FFXI, GW, RFO, Aion
    +plenty of F2P, betas, trials

Female Dwarf player: WOW, VG, WAR, DDO
    Due to the recent economic crisis and spending cuts the light at the end of the tunnel was turned off. Sincerely, God.

Originally posted by sanicek

Finaly an inovative MMO. Cant wait to spend 10 minutes talking and teasing before enganging in PvP.

Oh come on it would be fun!  Think about it.  You could bore your oponent to death.   Atleast it isn't a DBZ MMO.  Imagine how long battles would last.   LOL!

• ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361

And they dont have to worry about class balancing because everyone is a ninja.

Originally posted by tkreep

And they dont have to worry about class balancing because everyone is a ninja.

Exactly!  Perfect for PvP!  You could learn all the different jitsu and make up new ones!  Might be a fun game after all.

www.youtube.com/watch

Just got off the phone with my friend again.   He says I was right in my assumption and the new BioLuc MMORPG is defiantely Naruto!  :p

• daelnordaelnor Member UncommonPosts: 1,556

Bleh.

d.

• JoshThorJoshThor Member Posts: 31

If they were making a naruto mmo instead of KotOR mmo then i would learn martial arts and stuff. then id go take the headquarters and destroy both the lucasarts and bioware headquarters and everything to do with the naruto game then id save artoo detoo and live out my days a monk in budapest....

Games Played: Guild Wars, Runescape, World of Warcraft, RF online, Silkroad online, Knight online, Lord of the Rings online.
    what a rip, i got a warning for having a link on this signiture....>:(
    Games Waiting for: Gods and Heroes, Aion, Chronicles of Spellborn

• JoshThorJoshThor Member Posts: 31

It makes peferct since.  Naruto is popular all over the place.  Japan, US and Europe.  The ability to play a unique character in the world of Naruto, make it look like the anime in art style, instances for adventures and then toss in new gaming innovations like recording your game play and turing it into videos to share with your friends and or to turn them into online comics and stuff and you the makings of a decent fun cross platform based MMO.  
    Why this game would suck

1. Naruto is popular with little kids making it an extremely immature community.

2. Anime is a very crappy form of animation for an mmo

3. ITS NARUTO

Things that would be cool that you said:

1. Recording your gameplay

Games Played: Guild Wars, Runescape, World of Warcraft, RF online, Silkroad online, Knight online, Lord of the Rings online.
    what a rip, i got a warning for having a link on this signiture....>:(
    Games Waiting for: Gods and Heroes, Aion, Chronicles of Spellborn