Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Here we are!

InQWisInQWis UXO ProducerMember Posts: 12

Hail All.

I'm stopping by to introduce myself as the producer for UXO.

I've chosen the ID of "InQWis" for this project as an homage to one of my favorite Ultima games in the series.

The group at Redwood Shores is excited to have the opportunity to work on the next Ultima game and look forward to talking with you all about UXO.

-InQWis

Comments

• LotariousLotarious Member Posts: 85

Welcome!

Outstanding to see you posting here, good news to all of us UO fans who had feared the worse for this title.

Looking forward to hearing more as the game starts to move along again! ::::28::

---------------------------------
    Your type is: KAS. 5% of respondents so far fall into that type.

Killer 80%|Achiever 53%|Socializer 46%|Explorer 20%

• MirthMirth Member Posts: 28

Good to hear that this game still lives :) Please let us know what the status is after you guys get settled in.

---------
    When in doubt, Right click.

www.itsbroken.com
    When in doubt, Right click.

• BeezerbeezBeezerbeez Member UncommonPosts: 302

This makes me so happy that I have to go to the bathroom... brb ... Okay, this is great news, wow.  We all look forward to picking your mind and just discussing in general about this wonderful new game coming out.  I could go on for hours about how happy I am, but I'll save it for another day :

Welcome to an exciting community!!

The Beez

• Darkknight35Darkknight35 Member UncommonPosts: 126
    Cool, welcome to the boards

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

Originally posted by InQWis

Hail All.
    I'm stopping by to introduce myself as the producer for UXO.
    I've chosen the ID of "InQWis" for this project as an homage to one of my favorite Ultima games in the series.
    The group at Redwood Shores is excited to have the opportunity to work on the next Ultima game and look forward to talking with you all about UXO.
    -InQWis

Welcome InQwis, I have flagged your account appropriately. image

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

• zensaberzensaber Member UncommonPosts: 787
    yo nice to meet j ya mister developer!

• InQWisInQWis UXO ProducerMember Posts: 12

Haha!

Thanks for the flag.  I was worried for a little bit that people might think me a fake.

We're all very glad to be here.  Thanks for all your support.

-InQWis

yay im a fan of ULtima online but it lacks some stuff the only thing i dont like is that you need ingredents and that you couldnt turn the screen to see your enemy and i found myself killinng team mates and myself by my pets because i cant see the target lol but i hope UXO will change all that

• MaximaneMaximane Member CommonPosts: 625

We at MMORPG.COM welcome you here InQWis. Please, enjoy your stay.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

I welcome your presence! Make yourself home at our humble boards and nobody say ANYTHING stupid during his/her stay!

imageKiamdeimage

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• MrViceMrVice Member Posts: 197

It's good to see UX:O alive and well, I thought the worse for this game, as did many others.  I feel like a releaved parrents, who's just gotton a phone call tell him, that his daughter is OK.  Good luck with the project.  I think it's fair to say that we ALL expect GREAT things of you.  Hope those new shoes are feeling comfy.

Vice Man image

PS:  No pressure image

yay what he said keep up the great work lol i hope i make it into closed beta when it comes out

• DiegeiroDiegeiro Member Posts: 19

I wondered why I hadn't heard anything about this game lately.  I came over to the boards and read the depressing news first, glad to catch this one before I have to run off to work.

UXO is very exciting.  The ultima series was the first graphical one I played back on my old Apple IIe.  I couldn't make the transition to UO, but UXO looks like something that might be great.  I love the consideration of those of us who have work and lives and play in half hour increments.

Thanks for posting!

It all started with a lantern, a sword, and a trap door...

It all started with a lantern, a sword, and a trap door...

• Skara_BraeSkara_Brae Member Posts: 1
    I don't know about everyone else, but the idea of EA running the show for UXO is a bit scary. They dont have the best reputaion for the way they treat the fans. Granted, Ultima fans are the most die-hard out there so you dont have to worry about losing us....but I'd still like some reassureance that this game wont be canceled mid way (like Earth and Beyond)....is the fan base big enough to compete with WoW and EQ and FF? I doubt it......so what exactly is going to keep this game in exsistance?  Seeking hope for the greatest game series of all time.

Hey all, there are some cool new updates on the uxo webpage: www.uxo.ea.com.

They are beastiary animations: Gremlin, Harpy, and Griffon.

Thanks to InQWis and his team for a dose to get us through the weekend :)

The Beez

• ZoharZohar Member Posts: 673

Thank you for coming to our boards! It's an honor to have you here!

-=MMORPG.COM Staff=-
    E-mail: [email protected]

• sschruppsschrupp Member UncommonPosts: 681
    WOOHOO! I'm so happy to hear from you and your team. What a great relief to see that this game will make it. Can't wait to see more info from you all, and of course to help out when you open the beta to the contest winners. ;)

There's a new beastiary update today, 26 March.

www.uxo.ea.com

Includes the minotaur and harvest lords, both seem really cool

The Beez

• LebowskiLebowski Member Posts: 147

I'm sure that all the new pictures and animations of bestiary are nice but I think that ppl would prefer some more important news.

Like; What's the current status of the game? When will beta begin? What's the estimate for release date?

The UXO webiste states early 2004 as a release date which is obviously not true. And for already 5 months it says that beta will start soon what is obviously not correct as well.

When life tastes like lemmon, take tequila and salt.

When life tastes like lemmon, take tequila and salt.

• MatyasMatyas Member Posts: 8

Im really amazed with th UXO graphics i hope the gameplay will be just as amazing. I like the screen shoot with the character inventory it has the nice uo feeling to it.

• bsherlockbsherlock Member Posts: 491

I am still hoping that this game is going to be as good as it looks. I particularly like the inventory, cos thats how one should look :)

I am looking forward to hearing some news on the state of the game, and release dates etc also.

Also: the producer image

4 stars sucks :( i want my 5 stars back!

MUAHAHAHAHAHA

I still think this game will be the best when it gets released.  I love the soundtrack too.  Have you all heard any of the sound bites yet?  I DL three of them and they're very well done.  I wish some more would be posted on their site for us!!

The Beez

PS

Where did all my stars go????

The Beez

• MadgunzMadgunz Member Posts: 35
    this game ne good???

??˜°³ª¹º†Madgunz†º¹ª³˜??